#ricoSacto

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

#GreatResignation #GreaterReenlistmentForTheDuration #IdiotsBornOnWelfareFoodStampCharityOfMankindBleedingHearts @SoylentGreenbums

DOWN WITH A HUNDRED, WHERE SHADOWS STAND #MASKEDup
As I pounded the ground for over 70 years, I knew that it wouldn't last forever & a day
Tried my best for a century, more or less than everybody else on the planet, I don't say
Much more than the origin and destination of my personal journey, there's philosophy
Of divinity and humanity, there's nothing more nor less than a universe of stars' gods.

Open eyes or closed mind, either way the end is inevitable, when it's over, it's all over
My wish for immortality of my invisible soul is heard by me, myself & I, nobody other
No parent or creator of everything including "us" wants abandonment, it is what it is
Perfection results in deterioration of the Oneness into multiplicity, a monkey business.

Freaks and blowhard, well bred chips off of the genome all wind up in the cosmic soup
It's a menu-do to be dealt with daily from L.A. to NYC, all the kings' & queens'  F-troop
Nuts cracked shells to annihilate the essence of seed to grow plants, extinction of fun
Sword and knife to slit & slice is all I need to get by, bullets can't fly without wings' gun.

Chinese bat flu and gold dirt from the Earth's devolution from the sun's Big Bang fight
Power up and power down, zoo appears and disappears without any ethical intention
UFOs crashing into Earth caused life on the planet which heretofore was my desolation
Now, here we go on the way to nowhere, spinning in circles, day & twilight zone night.

Ennui means you need a hobby to keep your mind occupied, to avoid that bored state
Being interested in the subject at hand, concentrating on it's essence & utilization fate
Ruby Tuesday or Ash Wednesday come and go every year, while we stay put in the flock
Can't speak or move any more, ...gotta sleep a bit, a byte... a bit...psyche it out #TicToc.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, Janvier XXVIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 911 AMPST
{  Drafted while listenin' to @Armstrong_GettyRadioShow @KSTE650AM ... #CoVid19PhiBetaCappa link @ https://www.armstrongandgetty.com/ }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)