#ricoSacto

Monday, February 28, 2022

#NoRegrets #OutOfBreath #ItsUndone @PrivateSNAFU etc etc etc #LooneyTunesInPerpetuity

JIG'S UP BOYS, HULLABALOO 'BOUT A BALLY WHO?  ZILCH*
Don't tell any mothers or girls that the sun's beating like a sledge hammer on an empty TV set
Gravity & a great wide-open that's neither fixed nor variable, win out of place in a show, I bet
Third stone from the star, we've been suckin' off of hind teat at the solar system's galactic titty
Of wet hydrogen & oxygen, gangsters doin' 30 days, on an infinite trip on what it is just to be.

A human being, a wonder woman and super man grown from an egg, split by an alien microbe
Here and now is where we all are at this time, 2022 years after God's gift, to be for 12 months
Repeat ad infinitum, what goes around certainly comes around, even that lonesome highway
Or the train to Memphis or even on down to New Orleans, I speak French, you see?  Oui, oui.

I thought about this and that a lot, just like everybody else, our parents had the dead end DNA
Now we've got it, all of us without an exception, unless you're a clone from a test-tube of PETA
Listen carefully to the theme, gist of the philosophy headed away out of a dark, black hole sun
Cause of both first & final atomic split is All or Nothing, dreams in neutrino fusion, son, oh son.

Since you'll be the only one dying when it's time for you to die, I don't want to remind you, yo
But there's going to be a time down the road to Escondido that we'll hitchhike on through too
Somewhere there's a space and a safe place to stay out of the Way, where demons fear to go
Not only to recollect the miraculous things that have happened in life since birth but too blue.

I can write and express my inner thoughts just fine, whether they're incomprehensible or not
The words that I make flesh by staying dry ink stained on sheer tree pulp or cyberspace datum
Mothers of Mary & fathers of Joseph let the orphans raise themselves with amoral supervision
You see what you get when you pretend to be the King or Queen of mankind, fix a crucifixion.

Above and below the signs that will tell you where to go if and only if you can read bonanza
Sounds to the deaf are void, sights tot he blind are emptiness, taste of the good, bad & ugly
Gives off the smell and leads to the touch of silky, easy rhythm and blues, I know God, I see
Toes tappin' and head's bobbin' while 208 bones be rockin' dawn to dusk, or is it vice versa?

Stay with me, a few more steps to the final ebb and flow, it's easy and it won't be out of order
Paradise and the lack of it can't be created, it always was and always will be, for the One, see?
Drive it on home before the finale's curtain drops, stay loose & don't lose it, Time is to murder
Scantily clad with a will to thrill a monkey chill up my spine, I cannot say how much I love her.

Sudden impact of the power you've gleaned from the wisdom trove of the world's recordings
On paper or in cyberspace, the result is a historical record of thinking about why heaven sings
You do hear that noise don't you?  It's constant so maybe that's why you don't care anymore
I probably did lose some  #touch but I gained the lead speedin' around the dead man's curve.

Sent my clothes to the cleaners & my jewelry to the lost & unfounded corpus dillecti on the fly
Four score and seven years ago from 1863 in Gettysburg, replay wayback machine, go too high
Thinkin' at best clearly with logical deductions yielding the fruit of knowledge and a wolf call
Bugs Bunny Best Ever on the spin of the link, yields X formula for the bouncing ping pong ball.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, February XXVIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini

*Header is my own fingered, fresh iPhone click last week in Monterey, California!
{ Crafted out of the corral while listenin' to #BeerForMyHorses by @TobyKeith & @WillieNelson in an infinite loop link @ https://youtu.be/NHoGBEaCd-M & 57 1/2 minutes of @LooneyTunes #BugsBunnyCompilation link @ https://youtu.be/Q8AZ16uBhr8 & @LooneyTunes #HollywoodStepsOut -1941 link @https://youtu.be/xOFG_qmoH8I }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)