#ricoSacto

Wednesday, March 02, 2022

#GodsBarfedGemsJewelsBeerWhiskey #ThatsAllFolks #Bugs #TheGenerals & #DaveyCrockettToo #SanAntonioAlamoMe1971 #EyeSawBetsy

ssssssssssssssssssssssssss
SHARPSHOT TENNESSEE, CROCKETT LEGEND'S #nojoke
Lalaland lost & I've found what I'd lost, I never, ever gave up the blind faith in hope, total diss
If you see me you won't be able to catch me until you're on the other side of the iron gate
Bars are straight up in the 100 feet over my head, I can't get out, I won't get out alive, mate
Impersonal as I'm speaking, I mean to include your thoughts as you feign surprise, near miss.

I am not what I was or will be, I am what I am, exactly in this single moment, flash in the pans
Wearing the skin and bones, I hope something within that is invisible to sensory perceptions
I'm spearfishin' because I can't wait for the fish to bite the hook full of bait, dying in the beds
Either I eat the living after death as I boil or fry them to death or I suck only life of dead heads.

Crushed into ash, loaded into a stone bowl to burn & stoke a fire, smokin' it, y'all gone high up
Don't know how the lungs allow the blood to carry the atoms to the cerebral cortex, magic cup
Mercy & Love mere words without any intent to exhibit the qualities, just don't lose goodness
Nothing hurts or heals with Time, mortal wounds allow charity's descent into holy emptiness.

An inhabitant of the thing itself, no makeup can cover up the insight nor the oversight of gods
Either there's One or there's many, either way we are just the pawns on the chessboard pods
All things from subatomic to macrocosmic entities involved in this Oneness is a collective matrix
Rules & regulations make no difference, you'll die even if you're a tough jerk with tricky tricks.

Equator weather of the angels feels different than New York or Montana, I'm down by a river
I live in a van, I bought with cash when I got laid off with a Xmas bonus, foot in the door kicker
I fish for supper, I eat a lot of jerky and dried fruit, nuts and legumes ready for my inline I-V
You can't have everything, it could be worse unless you're in LaLaLand, so you can & it can't!

Imagine an imaginary vision like creating a cartoon inside of your mind's eye, it's a dream, I fly
Walking and being wide open to the figments of human imagination, I'm alive & I'm gonna die
With or without you in the hereafter, all the same, what'll be will be the way it's always been
In a supersonic jet leaving slipstreams behind, hypersonic-chronic bad air, as above, so below.

When the generals talk, admirals get ticked off in the submarines, from top to air, land & sea
Battleships, destroyers, tankers and carriers of jets & cannons, to dole out the thunder strikes
Death to life is a part of the battles of War, some get out alive but a mental mess or amputee
I say I ain't just talking, I'm gonna blip the wingman of the enemy, I'll blowup the king's dykes.

In the end, when the smoke settles and the silence returns to the daily din of fear & loathing
Everything remains the same, there's no other way, it's the only way it can be, Queen's King
Checked and mated with the smooth moves of the cassanova and the jezabel who don't care
About mAs, pAs, sis & bros, YIPPEE AYE YIPPEE AYO, a 3YO Crockett killed a GD #BAR.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, March 2nd, 2022 Anno Domini @ 111 AMPST

{  Jammed with some guffaws at the mighty #POTUS @Ronald_Reagan tellin' #SovietJOkes link @ https://youtu.be/mN3z3eSVG7A @ricoSacto #ricoSacto }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)