#ricoSacto

Thursday, March 03, 2022

#CeLive #ThatsLife #DealWithIt #ItAintMyFault #PowerTowerOsborneBroAppropo #OldBlueEyes

AMIGAS OF 3-3-2022, MAMA MIA ON A FLIGHT IN AN ORCHID NUTSHELL
Here's the end justifying the means, no matter and no energy withheld from the nuclei's ilk
I shall go from nowhere to somewhere in no time flat, as above it is, so below it will always be
Ape systems are go, from cause to the effect ad infinitum, it's a dream within a dream's blink
My Sicilian grandmother always advised me of the fact that "Monkeys see & monkeys do!" EH.

Punk that I was evolved from was the product of the #OvertonWindow, I'm in a holy row boat
Inside of the mind, within the cranial contents of our noggins, there's a revolt to live or to die
One more than the two left over from the final world's war on Earth, the planet's coup d'egrat
Up and down from the island and the empty paradise, nothing's left, One is caput, a dirty rat!

What I am's what I've always been whether known or not, atomic disintegration, a Braille sign
No proof for the morons and idiots who turn into sledge hammers & screws of a fake red line
Mirror the appearance's reflection in a swan's song on swan's lake, microbial stars of the suns
Sensation from toes and feet on the ground up tot he top of the hardened heads of my sons.

Better than a presence of existence is Eternity beyond sensation of full bodies and holy minds
Thoughts on the subjects & objects we predicate and deduce from inductive, psychotic pines
Whoa is me and you, happy to be here for a fraction of a mixed number, decimal of a holy fall
Spirits that roll with or without our awareness' permission have deposited The Ends, that's all!

Winking and nodding at the consciousness of wisdom, I can't believe the Truth, I swallow a lie
That I'll live after my body dies is the Lie I believe, maybe you all do too, maybe you ain't high
That you'd have to be to believe that buried or burned bones, grounded or sunk, volcano lava
They ain't me, this body ain't me, I ain't gonna admit it but God's dead & gone, DADDY, Mama!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, March IIIrd, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Drafted while listenin' to @FrankSinatra #ThatsLife on youTube link @   #ItsComplicatedWarrior #BrainFog #Tastelessness #StompinOnADream #ThatsLife @FrankSinatra https://youtu.be/TnlPtaPxXfc }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)