#ricoSacto

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

#Snake #Serpant #Dragon #DropTheBAAL #AliensLandedInEgypt #SystematicDismantlingOfEarth


ZEITGEIST HANGIN', A STAIN OF STAYIN' ALIVE , UV-MAGIC THEATER
At one in a black hole, I've been in this space before and after the low tides rolled in
Upon the third stage of the fourth act, the finale was nothing more than a faded out
Into the twilight zone where I was before I was conceived, where's your soul headed?
Up, up and away is all I can say, it's not going to be down below, I am gold not dead.

Now then, for the lame bones left over in the bag or box, my gods rejoice no return
Back to the sinkhole of the timeless dimension in the infinite dot, babies all will burn
Not just because it's cruel but it's because that's the way it has to be, y'all gonna die
Staying between invisible lines using sixth senses of knowing that all ghosts do is fly.

Your soul that moves your skull and bones social entity is a temporarily a living guy
Moving from the crib to the sleeping bag by the railroad tracks & onto the condo lie
Bought & paid for by the good taxpayers of a state's Golden Ore, as if you don't say
Not where mama conceived nor birthed my 208 bones & loved me but far, far away.

Spunk of the spankings that trained the behavior to avoid pain & suffering, to run
Fast and for a long time until the threat is left so far behind it will never find a sun
Nothing but the night of the pending doom, as an unstoppable waterfall it descends
At thirty-two feet per second, every second I breathe in and out of the Void, it ends.

Then I wake up and although I'm not #Woke as the Many love to be, I am #Awake
That is more than enough for the reward I received as a gracious receiver of #Cake
This walk on Earth between birth and death is a gift, I've got the best of infinity's Id
Deep or shallow, all in the gang, the #FilthyMouth of comedy & tragedy, be the Kid!

Settle it out of court, the tragedy is you've been broken in two by the dragon firefly
Rags to glad-rags and the front row of the acting Romeos & Juliettes of wood & holly
Punks, junkies, wise artists of the words, the angles, the rules of the road & the facts
Neverland doesn't exist but the land of the Free does, be here, awake, dream, relax.

Tell all of the girls that we've got a lot and we need to hang on because it's all of It
Astronauts and cosmonauts testified that Nothing is everything else other than US
Whether or not anyone likes the Truth, you've got to try the salt-lick first, you'll see
All of this from the first to the last breath is all you can do, live life, good just to Be.

Burned or rewarded with a smile on your corpse's lips at the last gasp, eyes bulged
Man or woman, any animal & plant of every species has an identical fate, dead, gone
Happiness will die like it or not for Nature of our world is actually chaos & hot fire
Mother Earth or the mother who carried each of us in the willing womb god squired.

Sweet pies to dessert on before you leave the scenes of the dine, last supper or snack
Noose with a slipknot is a Divine way of appearing to be a Supreme being's haystack
Like a needle underneath my skin, your words injected the irresistible spelling Sin
Mortal, venial, original errors all my fault, I'm not responsible, they're here, I win!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, March XXIXth, MMXXII @ 555 PMPST
{ Drafted whil jamin' to @Bruce_Springsteen @Brisbane in 2014 #StayinAlive link @ https://youtu.be/4n1GT-VjjVs & @TopTenAncientSecrets link of the snake @ https://youtu.be/3cXDll-K49k }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

#DontAbortMeMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)