#ricoSacto

Friday, April 01, 2022

#ParkItOrAnnhilateYourSpark #NealYoungWillRemember #WhereTheGovernorsTrue #FunnyCarsDraggin


A VOID EAGLE SWEET HOME I SAID, I LIED, I DIED
If Time is the same thing as Money, then Matter is the form itself, not a god Am thing
Out the muddy water & rocks that rolled on down a cinematographic slippery sloping
Insider of the Earth demands that you are of it and neither below nor ever above It all
To be of It, to be one and only one I'll ever be, y'all reincarnate in a rude, woke brawl.

Pi 3.14 on the thin line to triple without reaching what it takes to drop on a rifle sight viz
Multipled all that there was to divide the compound into it's most uncommon substance
Atoms of the thing itself without being more or less than Nothing at all, All those charms
Bring your pea-shooter to the gunfight, get ready and set to draw, one or both firearms.

Eternity is a byte of the immortal body to consume until the Void is left, chaffe of Empty
Egg or molecule, neutron, planet or moon pie's hole in the sky, crackin' humpty dumpty
I have had my final call to answer the question I never got asked, "Do you wanna crack?"
Up to bat with two outs and a full count in the bottom of the ninth, losin' One to Jack!

Bored by the pool of ennui that overflowed from the river Styx, now a pond to a lake to a sea
Glad or sad, a clown's face painted on the skull, empty head vacuum of thoughtful mediocrity
I will draft your mothers and fathers and leave y'all youngsters behind to fend for yourselves
Only the strong beasts will survive the onslaught of Extinction of the Species, god-nazi elves!

I dropped the bomb on you & me from the jet flyer 8 miles high, before the end of days I'm in
Lost the bones ability to move to & fro due to the soul's blood flow ceasing & desisting co-Sin
Meaning actions, words and all that there is from birth to death, all a sham, meant less than 0
All for One & One for All lucky ones, it was my pleasure to serve A Mass, lips together & blow!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  April Fool's Day ONE, 2022 Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Drafted in company of @LynyrdSkynyrdSpiritSouthlandBammyFLA link @https://youtu.be/x0njSOZ5M3w }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)