#ricoSacto

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

ON BEING... A DIRTY GOLD BALL OF DIRT ROCKIN' ROLLED JOINTS, PHILLY TO CORONA, OLD general IN A COUP D'ETAT STOOP, & DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN, fear me not! I AM One 7th Son

Four Foul Stanzas

What it is, this substance of underground wisdom of Coca Cola & rum
Since you don't know me & I don't know you, words may go in one ear
And right out of the other ear without registering the power of wisdom
To see the Way of warriors who are brave & fight for death, it's dumb.

When you can, slow down, think about The Nature of being here & now
It's not a game if you don't know the rules of the road to this hoosgow
Which is the future and what was the past for real, nobody knows it all
There are few humans born and raised on Earth who play on a big ball.

I spit on the expenses to repair cracks in the psychic relations with God
Expenses liquidated in a budget without money, original-sin red blood
Animated germs grown out of control upto a terminal supine position
When the conglomeration of specialized cells of DNA atrophy & end sin.

Mayhem's the Word, every day, chaos reigns as my origin, daylight life
Truth appears False, vice versa boogyman's dark, wow dude on my wife
It's not their fault but it's their obligation to overwealm the white Gods
Black gods aren't apparent in the ancient literature paintings of Moors.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, March XXXth, MMXXII Anno Domini

{ Cocksure blood from Zeus, drafted while listenin' to #HeadKnockers by @Foreigner link @ https://youtu.be/3uYyzadMfXA & @Kingsman #LouieLouis @ https://youtu.be/1RZJ4ESU52U for 60's #SockHoppers like me!  }
F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.? 



4th foul station situation

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)