#ricoSacto

Sunday, March 27, 2022

#AsIGrowOld #DreamLoverCover


 

FAIR FOO FIGHT, LET'S DEEP DIVE INSIDE THE T-BONE 

Lights afire, excited electronics of guitars, drums & horns strung out on my bare anthrax hides
If you ain't dead, don't worry about it, you're gonna be eventually, it ain't my current in tides
In and out, up, down, around and around, just wanna rock until the ol' sol comes up to sleep
Reason for the mental collapse of your skull is the drugs in your drinks & powerdust of sheep.

One time, in the empty room right next to outerspace, I saw It, It scared the digestion out me
As I know you feel the same things I do, no matter your cultural affiliation with the anthropo
Man & woman, both or neither the First Cause of this Universe, come to be the One, sweaty
Hot temperature that a hydrogen atom can't tolerate, to obliterate every electronic blue sea.

Strummed, beat, blew and pounded out the amps & mics until the full moon dropped a dime
It's not that I don't have your back because I do, your back is my back, mi casa est yo big casa
Got to be in the Twilight Zone for a minute to get a Feel for princes, queens & a pauper class
Find your segregated self before you segregate from Others, there's nothing to find, now rhyme.

Forts built to house the inner, innocent baby of conception, no fault of it's own, oh, Sherlock
On the innocent but never the guilty, punishments & rewards to guide an elementary Watson
Mystery of murder and mayhem cover the Truth which is in the End, vacuous silence in total
Nothing any of us can do other than watch it come & go like a movie, when it's over, it's over.

Unless you leap to the conclusion without proof that all of the dead & unconceived are gods
Then, I'm immortal but this fictional account's handed down via stranger humans' iron blood
Beef, bloody meat, bird or mammal, crushed 'em into Burgers on a Bun, moved form in Mud
Breathin' #Skunkworks air to keep chit moving 'fore The Decommission, shame UFO hotrods.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, March XXVIIth, 2022 Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST
{ Jammed while listenin' to @FooFighters #Lollapalooza (March 20, 2022) RIP #TaylorHawkins on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/fns6N_iAVBw }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

scared of cher-cat-hat
GUFFAWING FOREVER

this means WAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)