#ricoSacto

Tuesday, March 08, 2022

#HunterSThompson @HunterThompson

SILVER TRANSMUTED INTO GOLD, BYGONES WATER INTO CHERRY VINO
Heartbroken by a zipper made at a first beat, barked up a tree, open dream
Remember the meaning of the key to the locked box when there is no hope 
Underground & under the bridges over the rivers that run, ridin' dirty pope
You may be high or drunk when you read this, if so, ya know it's two thirty.

A last call for alcohol I shouted to an empty baroom of ghosts with tattoos
You know & I know that nobody gets out of here alive, perpetual rainbows
Rain and shine will find me underneath the hot, burning, atomic job-blows
With water, milk, dead plants & animals, we'll love 'til we run out of clues!

Gods flying jets all over the air space of seven continents and island refuges
Bombs away all over the carpet, rectangular smoke screen cover up please
Switch off your projector and your silver screen, lights out, darker & darker
360 degrees to modify a microscopic presence, fragmented radii diameter.

Motion is sometimes locomotion if the engine pulls the weight on my tracks
Trippin' on your own two feet is the M.O. of the swingin' hip ones of my eye
Chances are I'll be hookin' up with one or the other, it's my soul callin' tricks
Wired and higher than the highest mountain top, Mt Everest below me pie.

Looking and hearing the goods, the matter & forms, it nearly makes sense
Bangin' the hot pounder that needs the movement & a feral attitude lens
It could be worse you could have said what was really on your mind, caput
Leave you alone, no problem, leave me alone, bend over man, kiss my fruit.

Last call for the alcohol festered out of the ground pounders & their sons
Daughters and wives all cookin' the spells up with unwritten incarnations
That lady and guy, them & the others coast to coast, all seven continents
Senses cancelled their functions, taste & smell, sight and sound, touch left.

I am what I am, can't stand no more, scored triple doubles, shirt-skins win
What the issue can be is that there's a winner & a loser or both, all audiofile
Seriously & in no random order, moved to In & Out for triple-double style
Sound out my mouth's clear & loud, when it's over, it's over, I drink my gin.

Nailed the thieves up against the timber with 16 penny nails, hurt 'em bad
Paidback the karma for the stolen and broken, none of it my fault, all yours
Chartreuse and fuschia crayola eating contest won by the free and the brave
Girls without dads, moms with no sons' eyes blinkin', in 6 foot deep graves.

Programmed for freedom & a formidable adversary of indentured servants
Mo, Maureen, Joe & GeriLynn all went for it at the same time, wise savants
From 8 miles up higher that the ground gets pounded, I am powering it up
Height of God's Climax, moved & animated old deadheads, drunk on a cup.

by
r j j  stephan, i

c.  Mardi, March VIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini
{ Phishing' in fine Columbian and Cuervo Gold, caught my limit, Unlicensed all the while listenin' to #TimeOutOFMind by @SteelyDan at youTube link @ https://youtu.be/RKz_G4wrJ-8 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)