#ricoSacto

Monday, March 07, 2022

#RhondaWouldNotHelp #ShesGone #DeeperThanGodKnows @ABBA etc, etc, etc...

ALREADY ALL OVER IN WOMBS OF YO' MOTHERS

You may be out of your mind but I'm not out of mine, it's Einstein to you
I don't know the physics equations of the wizard who knows true value
Of pi or x or y not even a miracle can change it, it's one constant cosign
Figures squiggled onto walls and then paper and finally a laptop screen.

Fixed up like in high school in '67, proms and parties for the girls o' mine
There were too many to list in this short space and it takes a longer time
Cuervo gold and Columbian makin' all nights away from home bearable
Barely bearable, in reality fairly nerve wracking at best, at worst, #Hehl!

My gods didn't help at all, Greek or Roman all forget to be supernatural
Needing the hammer of Thor to smash the embrace I have around you
Girl, like birds of a feather, we're stickin' together, I will never waiver it
The stuck I love, nothing else will surpass the ecstasy you've found, pal.

Speaking of that lady who comes into your life sets your holy soul on fire
Never did that 'fore that keester time, it was like a flu shot in the derriere
It's over nearly as soon as you feel the pain's fake knowledge, fakin' fear
As it's always been, the mystery's for me to know & for you to find dear!

I never knew because nobody else knew & nobody could raise the dead
California girls & that west coast sunshine pulled me north to south poles
Waves slammin' into the Pac-oceanic coastline & skyline of Sierra's holes
I got around in & out of town, made Time, put me down, Nothing is said.

by

r j j  stephan, i

c.  Lundi, March VIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 711 PMPST

{ Drafted while listenin' to #GodOnlyKnows by @TheBeachBoys link @ https://youtu.be/u90beUXTKwo & #JOJO by @BozScaggs link @ https://youtu.be/Pw2lytRwWGI & #UncleAlbert by @PaulMcCartney link @ https://youtu.be/UvUkPtSheyg & #CaliforniaGirls by @TheBeachBoys link @ https://youtu.be/cdNRiZ0kwR8 & OK, @ABBA #MamaMia  }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
E=mC2 eh, oh mama mia?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)