#ricoSacto

Saturday, March 12, 2022

#SomethinBoutAGirlInAREDsundress #TheWorstIsYetToCome #BringItMFers

TOMCATS  OUT KNOCKIN' BOOTS, GOT COOLER CATS #MAYA & #ISIS
Bums and junk users, junk peddlers and the ilk of the homeless, jobless, one feckless brood
Men, boys and their mothers trained them as well as they were equipped, uh, not so lewd
Yet here we are, like beggin' cats waitin' to be force fed, lookin' for fresh water good guys
Found myself all alone but totally capable and self-sufficient, just wanted to share my flys.

Common denominator generator with no alternator, I fix myself drinks, no hangover tick tock
Coming right out of nowhere which is merely out of my personal oversight, hit me like a brick
Hate's got nothing to do with relationships, it's an eating thing, cook it & it tastes a bit better
If it walks, crawls, jumps or flies, humanity finds it a lot less human, therefore edible in butter.

Fat or thin, love and life are on a one way highway from the Origin to Ends of my leased days
Your or my origin is the identical thing itself, keep on truckin' baby on the way to the holidays
When you only play and have fun, 24/7 without a break, no sleep time or rest for the wicked
Flowers for your honey or just a 3 course meal & dessert, I promise, I'll good before I'm dead.

Or maybe not so much bad, mostly good but deep down inside I'm aware that I am really ugly
Fine to be this way, no expectations & I can't disappoint the ones who care, truckin' you'll see
When I'm far side of dead and gone, to laugh at infinity and it's pretenders to a vacant throne
No man!  Nothing all too human about Things, holy atoms move Rocks to Roll divinity's bone.

Misty mountains before they dry up into dust in empty Space, microscopic to the macrocosm
Grown and decayed to remain steady in a vain hope and chimera of a dream, mankind schism
Away from the Truth to whatever is further away from the Truth as any human can be, a hole
No light from a burning ball of Hydrogen, supernova, nova or black hole, I am what I am, OH!

Adopted or invented from good, bad or ugly boys in a tropical or concrete jungle, This is IT
That's life is what the orphanage advised, live it until you die, hope for the best, just do It
What we all do is all we can do, nothing more nor less than the standard of being alive now
Premature burial with the soil of the extinct star comin' down on your face, hey, Let's Blow!

The Ides of March come & go before we know it, it's a time for greeting the sign to beware
Looking out for the safety of your bones, to keep your heart beating & lungs breathing air
Without which we're dead as a door nail, lifeless verve with no time for doing, doing, doing
Never free to meditate upon the vegetation and the flow of H2O, it's all there is, Meow Sing!
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, 3-12-2022 @ 555 AMPST
{ Punched out of the psyche early this AM while jammin' to a #BigDeal #SomethinBoutATruck @Kip_Moore link @ https://youtu.be/3YfNFR6gh2E }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)