#ricoSacto

Thursday, March 10, 2022

#WARGAMES #NORULES #WhichWitchGlitch #LetsGoBrandon

 
SO, TEN TO ONE, TIME'S MONEY, NOTHING MATTERS
It's nearly impossible to swallow the worm you've unearthed, I go fish
Results are coming in one end and out of the other, tiny piece of schit
Sonambolistic animation of the thing itself, whatever the organs dish
Amongst ourselves and everybody else, that's all folks, we're all of It.

You must be an idiot or a moron, no choice, but to become a wall's gadfly
Nobody on this planet or solar system's galaxy can guess the end of Time
Space is easy to know, you are right here in this spot of whiskey and wine
Drunk on high, frickin' war goin' on, tactical nuclear weapons to blow, I.

Either blow your mind away or collapse your soul into a black hole's End
Ways and means to cause the effect are an occult, magic spell of A Word
Punks, outlaws, civilization's junk peddlers and users who kill our babies
One by one from neglect & abuse into incarceration, tattoo tear my eyes.

Don't need signs to stop or go with caution, I will not surrender or yield
Missiles on my shoulder or in the holy ground we'll blow asunder, Wield!
Extinction was immanent from the original program of the DNA, brutally
It's the responsibility & fault of bad Chinese rubber tires, blown rubbers!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, March Xth, MMXXII Anno Domini #CentralPlanning @ 711 AMPST
{ Unlicensed #BetMe, yet it doesn't suck to be me, how 'bout you?  Drafted while listenin' to some weirdo blather which YOU WILL LOVE, entertainin' my libido, link @ https://youtu.be/-V4xrsivjFg }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)