#ricoSacto

Friday, April 29, 2022

#LynyrdSkynyrd etc, etc, etc... #ROCKSilverPlatinumGold

YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT, Y'ALL DIE!
She always kept the fire burnin', I let her go first, that's the program, so when in Rome
The gentle man, the good guy, nice guy, you the one that won't hurt your cruise, man
From shore to shore, sea to shining sea where the hair grows out of the barkin' sand
Bacon fryin' in a skillet, pig's points wavering on the surf, hung ten & I slid into home.

If you're not safely buckled into the seat, it'll be too rough of a ride for a weaker crush
That is a matter of opine and a matter of time in Space, random words boned up flesh
Mumbo jumbo mixed subjects' predication of objects make it, now dig it, trenches die
When it's the many in an infinite split of the Void, invisible to the freaks & a wiseguy.

Good and ugly so I can be as bad as the most beautiful gang banger bandana'd no find
Party in the covered-up patio, dog style or in mode of missionary, pedal down w/nine
Back way back, never to get up or get down with pops who died when I was baby boy
Bears and bulls came into the city ghetto, it's Watts or The Projects, hey matey, ahoy!

In the house, the cave, in the crib and wantin' nothing but all rest of fool's dues racked
They gambled they'd win and they lost their Jack, now it's mine & it's me the has-been
But there will be none, what I got is not what any one of them will get, how y'all doin'
If & when it's spunout of deep vinyl grooves, sweet California & Georgia peaches sin.

Buried myself underground, hid the holy bones of Mississippi muddy, it's flowin' down
Candles on fire, wood shed where my daddy told me not to call him daddy, no more
Who I was & who I am ain't who I'm gonna be the day after I die, that's all of my alibi
Blowed my ears in, ringin' since I was 19, July 4th, didn't quite get a cherry bomb clear.

Fifty years later, my headlights are still on and I'm locked and loaded for signed signals
Either up or down from here, it began in a bang, I began right then, whimpered catcalls
River is flowin' coverin' up the scent of the unfried fish and unboiled muddy water tea
Beer's in the keg, whiskey's in the barrel, the party is started, shinin' rockin' & I'm free!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, Aprile XXIX, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ #MoneyCantBuyEverything jammed while listenin' to @Chris_Janson HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/0JiDmiErBF8 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 mountain-dew
DAZZLING IN UTERO

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)