#ricoSacto

Sunday, April 24, 2022

#WonTheLoss #LostTheWins #RideTheRiverBoatFloat #SHALOM #ATWAR #ZONEX



RIVER ROVER, GHOST-HARD AS NAILS, SEA GAS IN outerSPACE

War's accoutrements are at peace, honky tonk skin in the game, one easy come, easy go
A fool being the same as mine, player pickin' and grinnin' at my axe-hole's wild beast
Pretending to know something when I can't tell anybody why It's All this way, oh Man
No philosopher or priest on my side with or without you, I know I'm gonna die, dam!

Fun it's been beating up on the skins stretched over the heavy metal and bloody mud
From where I came & where I'm headed, just because you think you're so pretty, bud
Inside of the seed or bursting from the hull up to heaven's gate, stratosphere's Hole
Where there's nothing at all, not an atom of helium or argon, creature feature's blow.

Whales and porpoises swim until the water's all gone, too many fish in the sea to see
From above and below right here and now, at this time inside of my obtuse scree Z
Of the X's & Y's and all of thee I sing the song with the Word uttered under the breath
I know what I'm blowin' into the cosmos, you'll never know, do you remember Death?

Of course, I'll save you if you fall off of the cliff on the coast, rescue you from the deep
It's only a problem if you're blind, deaf and dumb as a rock without a rhythm to keep
Just loud noise plucked out of an electronic cornucopia of decibels from zero to infinity
Bringing the whole enchilada to the debate on who and what to eat, oh, the humanity.

Dreaded the seeds planted and grounded without a chance to grow, at the side of god
Or under the feet of that divine stud, needed nobody to make it all, it's a holy hot rod
Examination for the grade to show the magna cum laude of my mind's eye, R&B sick
As y'all see the ashes left over from the hair and teeth, fingerprints up in smoke, dick!

Trippin' just for the Hades' respect, I didn't request this but I'm mastering the 0 entity
208 bones animated and in total control yet still in the way of mortal dangerous tea
Sunmade tea of the sun and the sea, comin' out of a seed that came outta nowheres
Not on Mercury or Venus or Mars, not Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto or God's bears.

Waded into battles of the War on me, to beat me, to sacrifice me on my funeral pyre
Funeral I don't need, just the immortality of the whole shebang, I wanted it all, I'll see
Middle way I've been walkin' on, didn't get raised without ethics or morals, oh so holy
Reached out into he empty vacuum for a hand, grabbed my own, can't get no higher.

Missing persons who were in action just a few seconds ago, left sheets for the birds
All gone before they knew that they were already gone, infamous bunch of bi-words
A salad to die for, created from nuts for bolts, we all gonna die eatin' whatever runs
Keep all dogbones at a deadend road, more-less 120 years, y'all got it, mom's sons?

Lucky to have been here long enough to scoot, crawl & walk-run erect as the stiffs
All of the others down under the ground, back in the mix, some ain't even here yet
One way or another, anytime you learn to read & regret the spirit debt, live to die
Can't die if you wanna keep up the life of day-night loco, @PinkFloyd Wall for a fly.

Small things, larger than you can see, onerous micromanagement skills & hot toads
All matter and all energy sped up to make it disappear into thin air, on dirty roads
Earth left over stardust, burned out after zillions of eons, leftover cinder-wingding
To be or not to be, perfect answer to the proverbial question, thrilling, a GD thing.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, Aprile XXIVth, MMXXII Anno Domini 777 AMPST
{ #Misery #PowerToCry ...jammed this gem while gleanin' @JJ_Cale & @Eric_Clapton #TheRoadToEscondido (Full CD) link @ https://youtu.be/lxLEKPgvbYs }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)