#ricoSacto

Thursday, July 07, 2022

#BraceYourSelf #BattonDownTheHatches

I'LL FIX YOU UP WITH MY SISTER, SHE'S THE BEST SNIPING MOTHER ON EARTH
It's not for me to say nor to do anything that changes the effects of ID
I didn't create the matrix, I didn't get a devil to make you do it, I did it
Up, down, in and out from the ends of the planet's flat mud balls to me
Burned burgers twixt buns, garnished silver & gold backs in The Chit.

Numbered One thru Ninety-Nine & One-Half, all rooms in a pantheon
Invisible to the two & third eyes, blinding #ticktock back light, my son
Challenge you to be immortal & a follower of catgegorical imperatives
To be alive is a responsibility for extinction of Matter in Time, so run.

Don't run for office, don't run in the marathon or sprint races, so stop
In a name of Love or the Unknown emptiness of the most grateful slop
Of the cosmos, of the all too humane 208 bones inventing a rat's trap
To be or not to be, to see the cheese right there in front of you & Snap!

Consciousness fades slowly but surely out of man or mouse, girl sunk
Boys know the feeling but cannot express the nature of the dead beast
Only you know, only I know what you know, we know that it'll unfurl
Like flowers appearing to be fruits in decay, real stink, stank, stunk!

On being, Jacks & Jills who went up hills fetchin' water, turn the page
Silent thought of the past and the future that sandwiches the presence
A moment passing into obsurity, I conceived life to be, a good human!
Mutation gestation, battered afterbirth, abused baby-mama's teenage.

Tombstones with nobody's name is for the known "x"'s  body & bones
Tubular or reverse as it is in chaos, out of bounds yet 1st place wreath
Around my stiff neck, fire melting IT all, fixing the cavity of blue teeth
All good in my woke blue tooth iPhone, got a phone, I got a pen, sons!

Now, finale begun, song's been sung & the lyrics are disappearing chit
Take what you can get, you can't take It with you when you gasp for It
Life is all, a sum of the entire thing itself, a shebang sorts, it's all mine
Infinity set in & about the plethora, mind's made up, rock & roll, Fine!

This is not to be continued, when it's over, it's all over, full stop, Done!
Copy this & you got a categorical imperative nailed, you are a nail gun
Merged, united for the good of the whole shebang, equal to All there is
At One's beings have Zen's KNOWN IGNORANCE, GTF outta my Way!

by
r j j  stephan, i   @SEALS #JudgeBy12 or #CarryBy6 #TEAMvi
c.  Jeudi, July 7th, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 666 AMPST #NunsRule!
{ Drafted as I lied dying, laughing at my own jokes & jammin' to #DeadlyMarksman #NavySEALS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/LwcjV3qMbUA }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)