#ricoSacto

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

kissin the mess, beatin the rest... comes & it goes, save it, it's WAYGONE

DOG LOOK, YOU LOOK, CRACK THAT WHIP, I'M YOUR MASTER, NOPE, READY TO ROCK!
It's never easy when it's hardly a moment after love ends & you laugh it off
Seems antithetical to the song but the sad song is a love song, hard or soft
Meant to be a little happy and a little sad, everybody knows the feeling way
Memories either come back or they're gonna come another day, another lay.

It's not for me to say, it's not even for me to know what happened, ship ahoy
No reincarnatino anywhere in my recollection, this is my first rodeo, ol' cowboy
Meeting in the middle or on either of the dead ends, the song remains the same
Attention paid in full, the reward is pending doom, all there is & ever was, lame.

That's all folks, that's all there is to it, I wish it wasn't the same but it is, i think
If I am what I've accepted I am, a man, a human, alive on Earth's fictional play
From the dawn of Act 1 to the dusk of the Finale, I took my freedom to the bank
In church or out in the philosophical desert where my ship wrecked smokin' dank.

OK though, it all comes out fine in the end, a dream within a dream of all our sum
Ships ahoy, we're goin' down slowly, it's gonna get there & begin again, ad infinitum
Motion of the ocean, stillborn kids, boys, girls hermaphrodites, fish in the sea of Me
All of it dried up, like Mars, Venus, Mercury and Saturn, balls of gas, the God's glee.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, August Xth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 411 PMPST
{ Drafted due to DELETION of the White Wine, here's the Red Wine poured while listenin' to @TheOjays #YouGotTheHooksInMe on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/3Cau-MFQFo8 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)