#ricoSacto

Thursday, October 13, 2022

#FOOLS & A #FlyOnTheWall

MIXED-UP FOOL'S SPOT EXTINGUISHED, A SPECIES EXTINCT, ALREADY GONE WITH OR WITHOUT A RADIO FREQUENCY'S WAVELENGTH

Bottoms up whether you approve or not, it's a way to survive
Either in or out of the game, with or without the rules I live
Players will win and lose in Time and Space, a reason I rhyme
Common denominator I terminate at will, a power of One line.

An angle when two lines meet from {.} to a one eighty degree
From silence of an atom to the split apart unity, a con duality
Appears as the form of the thing itself, a shape of it's Hole
Bottoms up or all the way into the holy cave, sucked my pole.

Men and women failed the exams, didn't pass muster for wins
Losers who always knew that they were, fish in flight for sins
Created in the image and likeness of the unknown, empty set
Straight out of a Void, deeper & as far out as a funky debt.

Bleeding streams, consciousness flows, Cause of atomic plasma
Observation, analyzed concepts & deduced conclusive Pa & Ma
Parental consent of the seeds & pods to replicate ad infinitum
Rocks hardened from the liquid plasma, far-Ott, stone dumb.

Home runs batted in from a box next to a plate, cork in pine
Makin' the inner wood like a rubber sling, shootin' a foul line
Monkeys could play but they can't follow rules, cheater apes
Directions to deal cards or roll dice, done-in, I drunk grapes.

Sudden impact when the end meets the original sin of my men
Crazy yet sharp dressed man as it was & always will be, amen
Cause first effected the rest of my air, shing-a-ling shebang
Emotional rescue for nobody, now, Nothing's a final sad song.

Not even if you are the most fit of the animals on the planet
You're no immortal angel with wings to fly out the upper set
Top shelf shot every bull's eye out of the target, for nobody
Not a god before or after my tour of duty, I bend over me.

Make the sign of a cross to let me know you know your reset
Sheer ignorance morphs to slices of rolled dice, wise axe fret
Died for the unborn and already dead and gone, but I'm atop
Error well played, way down as it's unknown, which way's up?

In a box, boxing into the ropes, in the four corners, all back
Bouncin' right back like a a rubberband man in a sugar shack
Broken down, shreds of sound, do-re-mi to low fa-so-la-tea
Miraculous extinction for fools in video or dream, a dead sea.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c. Jeudi, September XXIXth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 555 PMPST

{ Kicked this jam out while jammin' to #FlysOnTheWall & #FOOLS }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)