#ricoSacto

Saturday, October 15, 2022

#SheepleForSaleByThePound #NothingIsOnTheGround #SearchinForMiraculousENDS @VanMorrison @CarlosSantana

 

SWIM KID MOLLY, RESCUE SEARCH FOR THE MIRACULOUS
If only you knew what I knew when I didn't know that I knew the Unknown
Then you would have avoided my error riddled last judgement, reap & sewn
Seeds of the modified DNA evolved from microscopic, organic matter forms
Afraid that the fear of the unknown is for a good reason, pancosmic worms.

For the last time in Space and Time's alloted dose of gas interchange, all life
Detained the conscious brokers of life & death, the gloom of evil, living doom
Sum of the dividends are either a wet dream or an infinitessimal nightmare ID
Can't touch or smell anything that I can't taste or see, i hope you hear all of it.

In the invisible jungle, only I know how to tango out the side of my glance fit
Moving the unmoved power from eternal rest to the rumblin', tumblin' schit
Rolled downhill from the volcanos tot he bottom of the sea bed, water is gone
Did a fandango tango in a black hole's Space, God is dead, Singularity's alone.

Drinkin' the Kool-Ade until you turn more pale than white ghosts in a machine
Fine photons caught by the gravity of graves, kryptonite crypt, X-ray destiny
Underground or underneath the liquid hydrogen-oxygen menudo, humanity
Gone nowhere. reaching out to a subatomic emotional rescue, all souls' scene.

There is no need to say anything, say no more about this thing itself, I am hip
Comin' undone once again when I was certain I was uncertain, so on the money
Meaning that if I'd have bet I'd have won the cash of losers, against the house
Nobody wins it all for long, it'll get lost or spent maybe as silent as a mouse.

Not crazy in my head, no loco soul runnin' my bones, as above so below I said
It is what it is & if it ain't then it's the only thing that ain't what it is, it's a fact
Can't make this up, it's so obvious that it's all about mortality & power of One
Ego on fire doling out powers to people, colored singularity archangelic son.

By and by, someday we'll know it all, do the right thing, skip the wrongs dear
Air between us all & our graves or ash containers, someday we'll know we fell
Ready to set and go from the start to the finish lines, I win fair and square y'all
Just because I'm superior to the inferior talent, it's not my fault, I'm a winner.

Sour grapes & other sweet fruit that enters our faces from birth to death too
Everything a matter of rules for playing games of survival and selfless trials
My radio is blasting, I'm ridin' in circles downtown in the heights, all smiles
Those were the olden days, all gone now over 60 years ago, all got me blue.

Something somewhere didn't have a cause, something has always been alive
DNA comes from other DNA, DNA doesn't appear in the moon's black magic
Natural to be unnatural in a supernatural but it must be done, forever & sick
Black Molly holy Singularity, Time's a Doom temple's outerspace deep dive.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, ROCKTOBER XVth, MMXXII at 808 AMPST
{ Drafted while jammin' to @VanMorrison #TupeloHoney & GREATEST HITS @ https://youtu.be/OvVn_PQMAFc }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)