#ricoSacto

Thursday, November 10, 2022

#FoolishWiseAsses #FrontingOnTheBackstreet #ItWasntReallyWastedTimeAnyways? #EaglesUNPLUGGED @CarlosSantana #SensitiveKinds

TINA
The Eagles
SANTANA
IF NOT YOU THEN WHO, WILL BLOW THE JOB ?
Dreaming and waking up to become either woke or enlightened, it's good
Not too bad & not too shabby either way, mind's eyes wide open for food
Starved for the essence of Space & Time in a plastic bottle or a thin tin can
It grew from planted seed in the fertile ground of being, mother Earthen.

Smiling that happiness is at hand, always was and will be an old man ghost
A spirit of conscious awareness in a cause and effect environment to roast
BBQ or gaslit, hot food, dead germs, life's DNA of love & faith in vain hope
That you'll be alive without a body, all too human memories, be the dope.

Dopamine keeps you mellow & avoid hyperintense responses turn #Right
Afterall, this affair is only a visit on our parts, ain't here forever my man
If and when you get to heaven, hope you recollect you raised some hell
Watch your watch tick tock the clicks, no time to waste, eagle's in flight.

Bought the whole kit & kaboodle in a manner of speaking, no victimhood
I take full responsibility for my thoughts & actions, guilty yet I'm not much
As innocent as the day I got conceived by an appropriate two, all the same
My heart and soul are way out of my hands, I've got my free will to blame.

The gods, my mommy & daddy, my professors or the scribes' scribbled X's
As I am a product of all that came here before me, so I cannot tell you why
Preached & saved my own time by following the reasonable logic too high
Allow no dogs or gods to enter the vacuum, boxed up shells, gods All Die!

Never be alone on the elevated trains and subways of One inner city boner
It's all wasted time not 'cause I needed or desired it, it's just a halo homer
Where saints & the other dead people eat Cheerios for life, above & below
Fish fed my face, Jersey boys, Lake Michigan guys, Time-Space, My Show.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER Xth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 505 AMPST
{ Drafted playin' the 88's all in my mind, output WORD to fly like an Eagle, listenin' to the Eagles #WastedTime in a loop link @ https://youtu.be/2qrmfed2VTg }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)