#ricoSacto

Tuesday, November 08, 2022

#Wavelength #Cosmic #Infrared #GratefullyDead #ChristinaAguilera

P.T.L. SIXTEEN TIMES, SAME TIME, SAME PIECE, BACK IN GOOFY'S DAYDREAM SIN WITHIN
I am one and the same as the baby zygote, I've been winning since day one
That night or some night up the road or downstream from dream to the sun
About as clear as a piece of lysergic acid on your tongue and into your mind
You're in the afterlife of trippin' to beat all Truths of priests and monks' kind.

A feature of the creature you know wants to annhilate your five senses in It
The black, holy emptiness of the Singularity, complete Oneness without hers
Bricks in the backyard where the rhubarb grows, near the white boy's allies
No longer a feature where the dollar bills don't fill up the grafters of coffers.

There's a rational explanation for the three stooges filling up Time in Space
Reacting to the absurd and the wasted apes who filled the sewer just in case
You never know when the need arises to fertilize the rice in the muddy place
Disbelieve your faith in the Ends, it's all about the sherbert pie, plastic & lace.

Danmed if I do and danmed if I don't, what you almost made me say, you tool
For the nails and the screws you twist and pound into the planed trees, I drool
Because I think my love is so pretty means nothing to eternity, I got the bends
Came up to the surface too quickly with & without a job, it's history, the Ends.

Dying to get a job when I'm 80, so I wrote a short story about publishing scat
Meaning just words strung in a row of sentences' phrases, paragraphs in spatz
You know what it's like, what I'm talkin' about, no need to reiterate the hash
Your mama told you about broken heart within, hide it all, snag the cold cash.

Games of Monopoly and Sorry to pass the time between the hearts & spades
Diamonds and Clubs of the deck of cards keep the secret in tact, it's the Chit
Empty within, cats still gots an empty hope to explode a void's empty pocket
As it all started droppin', breakin' it all down, we're out, pumped gattler fades.

Conscious realization of the true meaning of the cosmic soup you've mixed up
From an unwanted pregnancy that you are to the king of the planetary tea cup
Nerves calmed by the smoke and fire, in the light or the dark, holy ghosts show
All you thought, all you recollect, never forget about it, a boat to row, row, row.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER VIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 911 AMPST
{ Jacked this out of the muse this AM while jammin' to some @EVERLAST #WhiteyFordSingsTheBlues on youTube link @https://youtu.be/z81jJKrZS10 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
my MUSE & ME


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)