#ricoSacto

Thursday, December 29, 2022

@ChristinaAguelera @XTeena #IfTheresHellBelowWereAllGonnaGoGoGo #BleachBytes to less than 5 will get you 10 cents #TheBluestSkiesYouEverSeenAreInSEATTLE #WhosPerryComo? #WhosCurtisMayfield #OVEReposure

BAD AIN’T GOOD, IT’S SQUARE ROOTED VOID #ShootinCraps
I can’t chew this gum anymore; all of the taste is absorbed into the genome of DNAcid of GA
Not that you’d ever think that it’s probably going to happen to you, I’ll remind you of the fact
You & I with the rest of the whole shebang will disappear in random disintegration of my rack
Gods & their mamas don’t GAF about you or the rest of the cavalcade of sport games in play.

Lips smacking as if eating & drinking is the only way to fill the fuel tank with sparks of Life
Eating and drinking to urinate and defecate all of the dreams that came true before The End
All of it in a bushel of underground growth, treetop flyin’ fruit headed up to the clouded sky
Azure and grey-white puffs above and below what I see, taste, touch, smell and feel, so high.

Monkeys champions of the treetop flyers only because they’re all there is, here, everywhere
Punks, junkies & the too human to be a son or daughter of another orphan, all in my long hair
Barriers to The Truth about this scat movin’ to & fro in front of your & my faces, not a ol’ troll
Analyzed the bulls’ scat to check the life I’ve been livin’, high appetite for the love of my doll.

Old fashioned in the New Age, a millennium from now, I’ll forget all about it all, I know that
Other than that one bit of wisdom & knowledge, I got nothin’ more than what’s hangin’ back
On my spine & over my vital organs that keep me up and down as I walk & run underground
Piles of the scat leftover by the recycled men and women, boys and girls God liked to pound.

Fixed in the staring at the vision on the screen, lights out and the images are all too far gone
What I fixed and broke I took with me back to the empty hole, a fool’s errand in a baked bun
Wings flappin’ in flight, bugs, birds and blue angels, thunderbirds, snowbirds, flyin’ in a blink
Apes can see through their fruit, nuts & the dead meat of peers & planted zoo animals’ stank.

Such a farce you believe we gonna live forever when you die on Earth, WTH's wrong people?
It’s right there inside a radical sign, it’s a square root of an unknown dot matrix of soul sheeple
Hung low & deeper than an ocean’s touch of Earth’s hot core, can’t keep it cool, it’s all red hot
Scenes move, lights on & off like a switchin’ Fate date, fiddlin’ grim reaps, wisdom's a gunshot!

A minute in a blink, a second ago, all gone, before I prepared for a dinner meal, dropped dimes
On god heads, my head & everything else on Earth & everywhere else, outer space Rocks rollin’
Drawers emptied the dresser in a junk pile of wood & such, slivers of memoranda, notes to Self
Presence all past the future & turnin’ into a memory forgotten by prayin’ to die, can’t live in half.

My gods never came, never left & never will come while I’m here,  gotta leave to find the Truth
Kickin’ & screamin’ about the chores to get me strong & able to handle One idiotic moron’s tooth
Spooky or not, it’s the fear that kills you, no fear of anything but Empty Void, all straits were dire
Tooth just one of 32t teeth, depending on q holy wisdom chicklet to get you through the Hell-Fire.

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Freezember XXIXth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 411 AMPST

e =mC2  Know It.  Be It.

{ Cracked this out the country this AM while crackin’ on @Alan_Jackson #GreatestHitsCountry link @ https://youtu.be/mRwq8A0PPS4 }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)