#ricoSacto

Friday, December 09, 2022

CHICKS COULD NOT KEEP UP . . . Go ahead, give it a try... enjoy! () #WheresSantaClaus NOW? ... #REDUX

#Gone Far, Far Away, ergo Happy Trails

 I have an absurd secret, gotta rat on the gods, be like water's white elephant skits
Gods from all around and inside of a blown piece of stardust with lost hidden exits
To be or not to be was not a question for me or #TheBard, it's complicated, you see
Either you live or you die, there are no other options, that's life baby, ask Frankie!
 
Details of mathematical uncertainty are important but incomprehensible to Man
Woman too, there's no exception to the rules I didn't make, I am the son of a fan
Don't fire away until you know what I'm about to write for y'all to read, in peace
War won't work except to extinguish the species' DNA gene pool's random chaos.
 
In the beginning, there was never, ever any peace, always chaos in the solar wind
Streamed the photons until they morphed into alpha beta bytes of ones and zeros
Witches began the hodge podge with a magic spell, all for One & one for The Ball
There's Tim Leary, there's the fox and the king of the jungle, LSD tripped the call.
 
From heaven above, this Earth below it rules my roost, I am fortunate to be frigid
Small morsel, less than a grain of salt in the sea, dissolved into the subatomic gun
Shoots the gamma and the infrared rays via cyber-attacks on the software long gun
What I've done since I was let loose out of a ma & pa corral is epic, I'm what I did.
 
Rumors & propaganda renewed for generations to ignore Thor's hammer's Stith
It's very disconcerting to the human mind, it's actually a force to be reckoned with
Avenues and streets of fire, wind and the H2O never before in combat, atomically
If I had ever told you that you were beautiful, would you have held it against me?
 
In the terrestrial course of random recombinations of events, we exist, we think
It thinking isn't the key to survival then nothing is, an idiot should be extinct
As a Dodo is & a myriad of other forms of matter, flying, walking, crawling feet
I'm Ghana call my lawyer too, she will get me out of this impossible sure defeat.
 
Years ago, this day was forgone, a thing itself out of the future to be present
Here and now until it's there and then, it's over when it's over, that's it, caput
Don't shoot the messenger, no crucifixion of the lords of the flies or of Flatbush
City limits down to the shore, H2O evaporated into Space, gods' home of Kush.
 
I've held it inside of my mind long enough, it was written on the inner cave wall
Chances are, you may not know that stardust is the magic we call gods of Zeus
Name of It isn't as important as the analysis of the concept of the essence, a ball
Eyes blind or not, violation of my human rights, left to burn deep in holy hell.
 
Now hear this!  There will not be a repetition of your access to this place in Space
You got lucky, accept that fact, hope and dream away your free time, save face
Weak or strong will not survive the final ending, it's curtains at the finale of play
You're already gone, long gone, now you know, you ain't ignorant, what I say?

by

r j j  stephan, i

c.  Freezember VIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini  @ 0800 AMPST

{ Jammed while listenin' to #SometimesWeCry by @VanMorrison ... in an infinite loop, link @ https://youtu.be/LqkrGPEdt34 }

 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)