#ricoSacto

Saturday, December 10, 2022

i love you, yes I do, believe me, i do...now #WhenSheWasMyGirl @Springsteen 2022#PauperRabbleRamble #FallenAngelicDiablo

COMEDY CLUB FOR FLINTSTONE & RUBBLE

It ain’t my personal responsibility to do other people’s work, I’m already gone
I finished everything my employer fashioned for my pay for labor, I’m soloing
It’s never to be continued since it’s all over when it’s over, comedy or tragedy
Once the last gasp passes your lips, bam, finis, copy that in your journal ditty.
 
Only you know what I know, I know nothing & you know, faith in fate complete
Believe in something you were told was probably true, it may not be false
Subjective and objective, one of the many and the same as it’s always been
A shot in the darkness, outside of town or in the center of the naked city scene.
 
Fired in the black hole with the singularity that sucks all atoms into the ground
Into the basement below the subway there’s the rest of the story, lost & found
As if there’s another reason for being on Earth except the luck of the draw, nope
I tried to rectify the irrational with the metalogic exposing the nature of an ape.
 
Too much humble pie left over for me to eat, I need more chocolate milk to live
I know this is mean spirited, but it’s the only one y’all do got, gimme a high five
Straight jackets for anyone who protests orders to shut the fork up, spoon side
Continued land mass all One island, Continents dried up Lake Earth, gods died.
 
On the way to the store, I had to defend my life and I terminated a thug, a lug
Punk from another mother just thought he could take mine without a big hug
Nobody should be an orphan grown up into a bad guy or gal, evil kinda insane
For once in the life of a virus and bacteria, they think they’re all too humane.
 
Material forms the matter, the atomic residue of the Big Bang & solar wind
It rocks as the planet wobbles and rolls along the ecliptic of the outlined sign
Yield to nobody, ever for any reason at all, survival of the most genius genus
Species at the apex of the food chain, neither eats animals nor plants, Zeus.
 
Malfunctions are neutralized, survival sounds and visions enhance the bribes
Of dreams and nightmares, you see naught but a reflection of the red tribes
Hysterical history of the scared and those hordes they feared, life & limb too
As above it’s always been empty & black, so below a white Winnie the Pooh.
 
by
r j j  stephan, i
c. Freezember Xth, MMXXII Anno Domini, Samadhi @ 555 AMPST
{You always knew that it is what it will always be, a ruse for a king’s fool!}

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?
This life is a cartoon?  THAT’S GOOFY ?  just wait 'til afterlife...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)