#ricoSacto

Wednesday, December 07, 2022

#OneDayLivingInInfamousTimes #BeLikeWater #NeverForgetPearlHarbor 12-7-41 #WHO #SPRINGSTEEN

THERE IS A BLACK HOLE AT THE CENTER OF THE WHITE BLOW
Gods who scouted out the blown star bytes which orbit the leftover last suppers
Being apart from the whole shebang for a moment or eternity until it repeats her
Mother Nature's a female we've been told, father Sun is a male, no hermaphrodites
Evil is Live spelled in reverse, any which way you juggle your marbles, it's Molly's.

Conquered the innocent and the ugly misfits who couldn't lick your boots, flag 'em
Jungle full of jingling bells and balls that don't create anything but DNA contagion
Create and destroy the things that exist and dissolve the fats into thin air, mortal sin
Meaning alive, mortality is the thing we do in perfection, written words that I'm all in.

Complicated the simplicity between equations' equal signs, pyramids and a fool in love
Dead and gone, here and now, out of nothing all a part of everything, subatomic above
As I lie, I lay dying within a shell of skin's bones and inner mechanics, evolved of Apes
Powers and empty vacuum cleaners rockin' the dimensions of Space's Time, ate grapes.

Kept me alive, again for a few moments past the time I was supposed to meet the One
It all wasn't my free choice because I am aware that there is nothing free, no, no choice
Freedom just a teeny tiny word that even Jimi and his ilk, me, myself & I can't get over
Jumped up and got down way low, below the ground without any luck, I got no lover.

Innocent and honestly without a wet dream or featured creature feature emission jizz
As a monk, a priest or just an innocent child with no sense of bad rhyme or reason
Indulging your surroundings, infiltration between your ears is inevitable, gods' son
You have full responsibility for your actions, you do the good, bad and my ugly jazz.

I know what you know, it's nothing and you know it, at least you should, so hey
Monsters out of your dreams and into your living existence of war and peace seas
Neither you nor I can agree on anything other than we're all gonna die, someday
Some way we don't have an inkling about, accident or disease or just sleep please.

Problem of speaking about the hormones in the formula and child's milk of nurture
You know, you're an animal, you know it takes sex to make more animals, I'm woke
Come on over to my side which is every side of the coin, on edge or either side I am
What I am is what I am like every other dead and alive thing, above & below, Bam!

Important or not, either way the end is on the way, stay up to date with your own fate
Paying the karma off or just a twist in the wind, luck of the draw in the mating date
Just because you think you're so pretty and smart means you should have another sin
Not in a garden of paradise, no apple to bite, middle finger upward, magic of my kin.

On stage for a moment until the exit sign lit-up above the stage doorway, 'ex' blinking
So it said literally "IT" in red, white background as if I didn't know it, I was thinking
Like my most significant other one that I elevate above my own 208 bones & breath
Her happiness Monday thru Sunday is all that matters, I'm the enforcer, I keep it Lit!

by
r j j  stephan, i
Pearl Harbor Day 12-7-1941 #DayLivingInInfamyForver
{ My allowed Words of today while jammin' to @VanMorrison #SometimesWeCry in an infinite loop @ https://youtu.be/LqkrGPEdt34 }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)