#ricoSacto

Monday, December 05, 2022

@Springsteen #IGotALineOnYouBabyBoo #SpiritsFlyinInsideTheFOG #Footloose @KennyLoggins @BlakeShelton @VanMorrison #WreckinBalls

OTHER TIMES WE DON'T DO WHAT WE SHOULD'VE

In the end, there's nobody there and nothing left over to recall what just happened
You & I deserve the Truth about this existence's shape, form and essence's final end
Not for any small reason other than we're innocent, conceived & born accidentally
Nothing anybody could do other than adopt me, infant orphan in a deep, blue sea.

Completed the complication by becoming a genius, idiot avant kid without the clues
A spirit foaming at the mouth without lips, just a soulfull of ice cold rhythm & blues
Keeping the signs in mind, sights, sounds, smells & tastes keep the bones' bipedals
Oh girl, souls sold out on love down on the river niger while smokin' cuban cigars.

What I am is the same thing I've been since afore my conception on Earth, invisible
Now my neck's been light pink sunburn to full blown crimson red, like I felt Hell
Man that was a cold one that I'll never share with another, nobody can call the hots
Man upstairs don't take no lip 'caue there ain't a ghost in Hades, lovin' the robots.

Dirty girls and rough boys grow up to take no lip just like their mama & daddy
Backwoods legit and inner city savvy make the princess love the pauper, a caddie
Just a fool chaser of babies who grew up into the reaper's wheat to chop ala scythe
Rocked yours and will someday rock our world's mojo, inner city & the Sticks.

I will never tell the Truth because noboy ever told me to go low for the fixed bets
 Git my lanturn & fetch my 12G, we're goin' huntin' up country, wild foxes' kits
I gotta get a life other than sleepin' in a comfortable water bed of roses all ready
Lucky I found out that we were just dreamin' that life was a bowl of cherries.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Freezember Vth, 2021 AD Lundi @ 2045 hours
 ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)