#ricoSacto

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

#ShadowBannedInHeaven #DevilsDustAndSpringsteen #ChrismasVacation #ShadowBannedGods

EYES GOT THE LOOK, LEFTY GANDERS TALL HENS

Don’t do unto me like I would do unto you, morons and idiots rollin’ tidal waves
Probability eludes the obvious understanding of things that animate the nights
As the Earth spins and wobbles on an imaginary yet realistic orbit’s ecliptic, son
What I am & what you aesthetically refer to as a self, is a mirror image of one.

Multiplication of the division that I’ve subtracted from, an infinite sum of zero
Queen and king of the pile of accidents ate one another without being a hero
Of the ants, mice, rats and the river rats who excrete their holy absolution sin
Original, venial or mortal pretension of obligations & responsibility for Being.

When I located the Word, it got made into the 208 bones erected for the flesh
Without the light of the star, there is no skin color of your bones, divine rash
On divine Christmas jingle balls and silver bells ringin’ in my ears, in my head
All of it, a dream within a dream, a poetic Poe, telltale of the tattletale bread.

My money ain’t yours but yours ain’t yours either, it’s the taxman, write it in
Lyrics and the music to the melody changes slightly, in a refrain of the pain sin
Disobedience of the law, the law of the dick and the balls, already gone along
To and fro, from the black hole to the light at the end of the tunnel, my song!

by
r j j Stephan, i

c. Freezember XIVth, MMXXII Anno Domini, Mercredi @ 911 AMPST

{ Die either before or after your time, either way, you WILL die, you will have a body stop moving, you’ve no soul man, no soul woman, all the while jammin’ to the mighty @Orion & @Zeus’ dream @Springsteen @ https://youtu.be/bOZzJ3uC_1Q }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)