#ricoSacto

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

#BabiesLiveAndDie #WorldTurns #OKbabe #AlrightAlrightAlright @DownAtTheSunsetGrill #DonHenley

ALL OMNIVORES EAT HERBIVORES FOR LUNCH
Really, it’s false to be true to your inner conviction, Booya!
If you believe something, that is not proof that it’s for y’all
Creases in your blue jeans and starch in your blue collar too
On/Off, as it were, Input, Words Spells’ Output magic goo?

It is not my fault, none of this from First to the Last Cause
I came, I saw & now I am so long gone forced to be a boss
Rollin’ up & down the freeway with my wheelchair’s chime
Paradise ain’t the place in Space where you dropped a dime.

Of the mouse & the woman, all jackass’ and vermin’s progeny
Gone God’s bottomless pit, a slippery slope, Void All as I was
Kid you not, 40 acres & a mule, goats’ milk drinkin’ whiz of Oz
Y’all know fabulous Kentucky & Tennessee, one heart’s Free!

You will know once you learn a language of the civil savages
Herded up all of the disobedient orphans to turn the pages
Lost powers of sensation, touching, feeling, smelling & taste
Alone in a crypt, squeezed a 3rd eye insight’s toothless paste.

Give Crusaders quest a holy grail, high AHO to all y’all mama
If you please, priests’ & bishops’ pranks, cardinals to a papa
Come as you are, on your knees for A Rising of the con hosts
Communion with nun-baked, thin melt-in-your-mouth posts.

Made out with your mama like my daddy did with my mama
Yeah, I said it again, like I didn’t know and now I see the light
Of forever & never, I cannot opine, I am a transitory ghost Id
Music plays, I hear it’s what counted #WordUp, I am #TheKid.

Hills climbed blindly without a map or any #GPS, I did the Do
Didn’t care about survival of the most fit, I assumed that too
Scooted, crawled, stepped up, turned around, logic implosion
Figured subjects, objects, predicates and the gist of origin Sin.

It never was my fault, I am not at fault, I ain’t obligated to cry
About the great, great, great ancestral lifeline’s idiotic morons
Supposed to be honey sweeter & gratitude for sterility’s sons
Stardust, hardrock remnants of Sun’s supernova, Mary’s high!
by
rjj stephan, i
c. Mardi, 2-21-MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST
{#KnockedOutThePark while jammin’ to @StevieWinwood #RollWitItBaby #WhenYaStartToLoseYourTouch on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/u_vkKozA8OI?list=RDMM}
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
WTFK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)