#ricoSacto

Wednesday, March 08, 2023

#RIPPINriffs #SLAMMINbeats #RhythmRhyminRum #Snoop #DRE & #Devadip @CarlosSantana

HICKS ARE CUPPED INSIDE OF LOOSE LIPS, ROADKILL BACKROADS
Five will get you ten, am I right or wrong? Only if you have not reached the age of reason’s G-string
Hot cummerbunds around the world of wasted waists of grooms and the ushers of the coffin or ring Monosodium Glutamate & mononucleosis of the anonymous and the genius who began in blind faith
Full time for the holy cows, no more part-time retorts & symbolic gestures to stay on the beach bait.

Pretension and hypertension mixed in the eyes, nose & mouth, filling up the mind of the gods’ dump
For nothing but air, it’s easy to see right through it’s clear, opaque window, a dirty job, a cancer lump
Pulverize it into the dust of the cosmos, you’re as important as the end of the arm’s sequential tattoo
I got the panther on my shoulder, the anchor, the bluebirds, the bikini babe that winks at a live crew.

Boredom and a screwdriver or maybe a sledge hammer, it’s a mother’s injection of the reject sign
Hot or frozen ice, the star’s essence animates and disintegrates, piles of trials with smiles’ online
Hookin’ up at night or at daybreak after dawn like the rest of the fools and sinful wayfarers of mine
I knew your name but I forgot to call you my friend, sincere apologies lookin’ fired up to the nines.

Stacked up in the corner and piled up to the ceiling, hoarding all of the love I can get out of you
It was never for sale, I got it all for free being at the right place at the right time for leftists’ rights
Far right of the larger than life heads and tails of the animated beings, the all too humane plums
By lines of demarcation on the bigger than life Dicks we all know as fathers, brothers & godsons.

Holes are all empty of everything you know & love, all you’ll ever be able to do the impossible
Here & now, follow this origin to the bitter end, warm hut over on the sunnyside of hot as hell
I’m yellin’ all songs I never heard you sing, reading between the lines & blown brass horn air
Waiting up for you, it’s late but I know you’re comin’ home, you always do, s#it just ain’t FAIR.

My Chevy van never materialized for my delivery to the hereafter, neither did my GTO or coffin
Never drove into that tree, into that pond water, underneath the lily pads with the frogs of Sin
Monkey as I appeared to be to me in all reflections of Id, Ego & Superman dummy, it’s all karma
Paid & repaid the debts twice, for you & my fathers and brothers who smiled upon my Ma & Pa.

Shopped and unwrapped the goods, credit and debit for everyone, communista-fortunata idea
Just because y’all are conceived in a dark womb, with dictionary samples of a love to my Maria
I knew that I knew what I knew but I couldn’t prove anything at all to you or yours, academic Id
Deep within, there’s leftover darkness, light or dark, this is it, It’s all there is, westside story kid!

Guitars and congas, snares and saxophones, basses & 88’s all merge in one or two mamas high
Up above or down below headwinds, I feel her skin through my frozen bones of the black dye
Outerspace void without fission or fusion, absolute zero calculation of the cosmic estimation
Equals nothing, bald chills runnin’ up and down the spines of the Rock Nerves, a mortal’s Sin.
by
r j j stephan, i

c. Mercredi, 3-8-2023 Anno Domini @ 411 PMPST
{ Drained the lizard of this masterpiece while jammin’ to #LIVE @Santana link @ https://youtu.be/8F-wrpBnE1g #LIVE VEGAS 1-28-2023 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)