#ricoSacto

Saturday, March 11, 2023

#PhenomenalPhenomenon? #PlayinTheField . . . like my daddy said! (LOLs I said #Daddy!) #StewieThatYOU?

PAPA WAS A ROLLIN’ TRUCK ROCKIN’ THE GOLD STONE 
{ a beautiful baby}
All you can do is cry when I throw my speedball by your heart & soul, it’s all over for Live animation
Cartoons in two-dimensional form, first in black & white just to get over any disgruntled inaction sin
No help from above or rest for the wicked unaborted eggs covered in divine It, H2O, black & blue
Newer old stories that had nothing to do with bitter ends of beginnings of each & every bit we screw.

This is fair as justice allows since it’s merely a ham sandwich on white bread with a miracle whip dab
Wishin’ that there’s baloney instead of ham is a death wish of the morons & idiots of the realm’s lab
COVid19 from the rats, the bats, muskrats & other fiends of man, gods experimented in a World Still
It is programmed in the micro DNA by the RNA that cannot put up a fight, it’s determined without Will.

Bunches of packs & gangs put up & finally shut up, atomic fission merge with a disagreeing’ kind
Pawns mating with queens, creating all the things happening behind my back, it's all in your mind
Perfect punks & obsolete THC put the extinction together on a cold day in Hehl, heavenly sentiment
Interrupted my coitus in my wet dream and & I squirted out the deep purple blues, I cannot get bent.

Could I or would I if I found out that the Poor’s malfunction, Diminished & 7ths, A Flats & G Sharps
Melodious upbeats the vacuum of holy air before the stage which awaits a full compliment’s warps
Of Time and Space, as they are and always will be, a medium for the rocks to roll down to bottoms
They go up & we dig in & get down, it’s how the species orgasm worked, naked ape mother bums.

Shame, shame on me after you’ve done what you do and I fell for the joke twice, said I love shame
Like fuel in a tank, it burns my valves to release the exhausted explosions I see as One & the Same
All kids headed for the same place, ashes spread or contained in the ocean’s deep blues’ high seas
I will drink all of it in, I eat every bit of the scat dished out by the power swallows, drink the freeze!

Superstitious winners & losers all on the same cruise ship of wise crackers & infinite nest of fools
I felt few emotional discharges from my soul when you first appeared out of the smoke & mirrors
Cards were dealt, the die were rolled and the pot was full, ready for the new carton of filter Kools
Broken aqualungs, filled with KOOL crystalized matter-energy talkin’ 'bout loves’ decrepit whores.

Open book ready to be read if you only knew the language of the subjects and predicates of WORD
Try harder, try again 'til Repetition becomes automatic without effort, success in the end, ala SPURTS
Murphy’s law is rescinded, Substance is Life, a dream of right winged, exit stage left, all matter hurts
I got the true love you sent straight to my heart, didn’t see it comin’ can’t deny it, I fly like a BYD.
by 
rjj stephan, i 

c. Samedhi, 3-11-2023 Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Drafted while jammin’ to @GlenFrye #TrueLove in a loop, link @ https://youtu.be/ZBoO0bR9eZA }


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)