#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 27, 2023

I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE, THEY ARE, NOBODY IS! #StayOffTheGrasse @NeildeGrasse

#C-Word Salads On The Kings Table
I believed in this, nothing, know nothing about anything and be certain about It forever
So be close to nothing as possible, close to the end of the metabolized germs holy fever
As above where your parents thrive or below where siblings high dove off the low boards
Bouncing up, down, up and down in a skeleton crunching spin, into jackknifed, red hordes.

I’ve no business or concern about the afterlife where nothing is, nothing goes or ever will be
Dreaming about the beating ear drums pounding the wisdom & knowledge in and out of me
Fair or not, this is the way it is, a social and economic slit to fit the unpondered, illegitimates
As apes, naked except for residual follicular activity of evolution & random natural selection.

Boredom will be the key, just move from one unfavorable space to another, invisible soul food
Interests atrophy, swirling down the spin into an echelon of dirty words, dirty jokes of the rude
Know it, remember, recall it, never forget the things that want your life out of a soft, tiny boner
Never inseminated eggs full of hormones in a petri dish, a virgin’s DNA, God’s myth, MAN losers.

Crowd is over there and I am over here, far, far away from the throng, I’m watchin’ the day go by
My compass’ direction is North, West or East…never, ever South, I ain’t goin’ down for anybody
On another hand, there’s the Truth afoot, it’s a rational deduction from the assumed word salad
Dreaming you’re awake, recollect no past life afore this One God Virgin birth, It’s All good? Egad!

Therefore, before I was alive and after I die, none of the Earth’s activity will mean anything at all
It ain’t my fault, I’m just observing the perceivable perceptions everyone perceives, havin’ a ball
Winning and losing are the Ends, playing the game is optional, you see your chance & you take it
If you are snoozing, you can count on losing, it’ll be too late before you know it, step up, #NoS#it!

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Jeudi, April 27th, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 0755 PST
{ Thumbs Up! Got down in the middle of chaos, jammin’ to @Sammy link https://youtu.be/Mdh2p03cRfw categories sorted into Order, you’re out of Order! }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)