#ricoSacto

Monday, June 12, 2023

#ChandolierOverMyCommode

DOG DAUGHTER & SON, WHEN I SAY RUN, RUN FAST!
Death makes me sick, are you kiddin’ me? Gods make fun of death, we eat dead stuff, hot dude
The nature of the beast, the food required for sustenance of the humane, the canine, the brood
Domesticated to keep predators away from the fire & the cave, scavengers love an open border
They will lurk until the smell of the waste overwhelms their senses, all too human fecal matter.

Bumps in the road, for speed kills your front and rear ends, mankind will end the speed along
Going slower makes the Earth immortal when it’s actually nothing but a mortal, ready to roll
On the ecliptic among burning balls of hydrogen & other LifeFarts of Outerspace’s love song
High times at your ol’ high school, in the locker room is where all action is, teachers go wrong.

Allowing children to deal their wiggling among their parents’ empty nest, ready to go solo
Actually, not ready but nobody stays with mommy & daddy after they’re 18 except a yoyo
Meaning an insufficient DNA recombination caused an inferior copy of the original divinity
My consulate conducts espionage just like a Spy vs Spy comic strip, I’m blown, windy city.

As if you couldn’t tell that the dead don’t anywhere above or below here and now, chump!
Your fault begins once you discover the Truth and disregard It all for your former data dump
From way down under to the apex of being over the top, all there is here, all will disappear
Punks and the junkies they graduate uptown after high school, degrees of pros but no seer.

For your wide eyes only, a platform you allow to see your inner thoughts, a tweeted post-It
Worldwide spider web catches every word said & thought, all spiders love the bovine chit
When the prey struggles to remove itself from the trap, the stickiness wins, all one & done
Being in the middle of this Nothingness, Earth a mere 90 million miles away from the sun.

Hippity hoppin’ from the beginning of the race with the turtle, stay cool & calm, marry me
On the other hand, divorce me down the road before you end your quest for fish in the sea
I ain’t the one baby, probably never was if I’m not now, I’ll never be, therefore I am the free
Of you & yours, the bridge collapses when the weight you carry is more or less, my century.

Some elastic stretches the Truth beyond the limit of logic and reason, into the mythological
Blinded by black light before taking a flying leap of faith into the unknown, the bells of #Hell
Rung by hunchbacks of our lady’s church who guard the holy grail secret of the god of crazy
Ring my bell, ring a bell’s fine point, One dot within the matrix, wild card line’s always busy!

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Lundi, June 12th MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 555 AMPST
{ Drafted as I jammin’ to & fro with #SicknessUntoDeath by @SorenKierkegaard link @ https://youtu.be/64tsAc2ncJQ }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)