#ricoSacto

Thursday, June 15, 2023

What Would Man Do? All about the #VooDoo #HooDoo #SuckItDown

GOD HAD TO COPY THIS DNA MUTATION OF THE GENOME
-----------------a piece at rest------------------
I got nobody to blame but ME, ‘our’ species’ specific form around a framed old man & a sea
Beasts of girls and boys created from scratch, the spirit & matter of the angel down below
Here and there no matter where you & I go, it’s always right here & now, over the rainbow
Moms have the babies who will never have their own, the code of inheritance ceases to be.

Wine of crushed grapes, sweet & sour depending on the vinegar infusion of dead fruit seeds
Apples, grapes, cherries, pears, peaches, apricots, bananas & the rest of the garden of schemes
Eagles flew me in & they will fly me out, turned into an ape for the duration, it won’t go away
Acting like I need what I can’t have when all it is can be nothing more than a dream in a dream.

Inside of the ennui within your conscious awareness, your true self is disguised as a demi-god
Which you never were & aren’t right now, maybe someday when you grow the angel’s wings
Not, maybe if you’ll just fade away like you were never here, nobody will care at all, dead songs
Slippin’ into darkness after your heart ceases to beat the idiot & moron drums of stoked bongs.

Hard or soft, nothing is forever, which is neither here nor there, it’s nowhere hard nor very soft
Invisible to the naked eyes you & I hold within our heads, yet still a force to be reckoned with too
Like the day after you’re dead, this Earth will still rock, roll & orbit about a dying white dwarf star
All your ancestors & descendants will be aware & know intimately, gods all have gone way too far.

Earth, wind, fire and the dead beat fathers of the loose-lipped mothers who sunk the ships fleet
One torpedo and a score of pom-pom guns opening the holes up inside of the thing itself, repeat
Ad infinitum, over and over again just like a never-ending story except, it’s the same old tune, so
You knew once & forgot, can’t recollect the symbol to power up the machine, whistle tweet blow!

Funky junk no longer needed or used by the things both dead & alive, all things are wrong things
Misleading us all to the erroneous conclusion that we’re the promised people in a promise land
See what I’m sayin’ may not be true and it might be false, either way it’s all I have, all three rings
Circus act-clowns both sad & happy, made up to disguise being all too human, here we are Man.

It is all about the birds and the bees, to be or not to be, much ado about the invisible unknown
Be here & now, knowing we won’t be forever, live for today like it’s your last before the morrow
Highlighted in yellow & shaded in gold shadows, a standard bearing the actual security maximum
Now fade away back into deadwood work, players played, got bumped by a loaded.44 magnum.

Winning is what happens to the losers when they die, no more losing for them forever, hijack pride
Not that anyone cares, nobody actually does care about the things that nothing can be done about
Of the mice and men who ever cared about anything but ME, I don’t care about any of them, I lied
I said I cared but I didn’t care one bit, always here, always now, it’s my kind, all my chicken is fried!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Jeudi, June 15th 2023 Anno Domini @ 0630 AMPST

{ Smacked out the park while jammin’ to the @Beastieboys link @ https://youtu.be/pYoN9OraOWM }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)