#ricoSacto

Saturday, March 09, 2024

#ScatInAHatWithAFatCat #BWStevenson #KennyWayneShepherd @JimiHendrix LIVE @FilmoreSFO @BrothersOsborne @FamilyGuy

IDIOTS REPRODUCE  EXTINCT SPECIES’ KRYPTONITE EGGS
On just shaking hands, gazing into the soul of strangers through a 20/20 vision eye
My friend used to say, “I kid you not!”, when she used to say, this & that about a fly
From the Origin of consciousness, “your” awareness is an anthropomorphic crawl
Only a few know and I know, if you don’t know then it’s none of your southern drawl.

Schooled in America, 50 United States of the 21st & 20th centuries, it’s all now & then
Not lost in Space means having high education, immigrants infect @Covid19 habitats
At some point in time, uphill or downhill occurs, nothing is easy, coitus creates children
Knowledge and wisdom requiring you & I to submit to evolutionary pressure of freezin’.

This is no joke, come on man, please honor my presence and power through this part
Where you wake up in the morning, afternoon, or evening, planning to break a heart
As if that’s your calling and the only thing you’ve believed in since you were born to roll
To mothers and fathers who didn’t know why they conceived your piece of a lost soul.

Prepared to be The End that doesn’t know it’s all over, mostly dead air & a buzz flat line
Miracle is whatever seemed impossible to be true turns out to be true and straight dope
Ingested the snow and the melted gas of runnin’ rivers & landlocked lakes to the sea sign
Choice is to die while asleep before you know, eclectic electric, gas or knot noose of rope.

I knew I guy who was a rather good friend of mine who used to say it, “I kid you not, homes!”
When the story he was telling was incredibly unlikely to ‘ve ever happened, droppin’ dimes
Sincerely hope that every girls lips I’ve ever kissed from the first to the last, stay right blue
What I knew was their hearts liked mine a little more than I like the beach in Cali’s Malibu.

I’m just sayin’ some words that may or may not be true but they still snap it for yesterday
Being with you, knowing you know what I knew when we were two were one, we gone dap
Tappin’ two fists, eight fingers, two thumbs seein’ to it that all the kin are livin’ right up top
Beyond battles, wars, peace dropped the pedal & we ain’t givin’ up the trip on the freeway.

Here’s a subtle nuance, drop the pedal and go topflight, speed beyond the red-black lights
Just to get home to an empty house, home alone again Time in Space, Friday night fights
Being fabulous like you won’t be for my old bones with feet up by the fire at MY place
Time in country spent with friends, bottles of wine, kegs of Bud & Rock, leather & lace.

Rubbed the joke off on you, your knees and elbows slipped in the darkness, third fall
Can’t get over it & can’t get up so we’re have to both get down, found the smokin’ gun
When you gasp your last toke, remember this my friend, them, they, we already gone
Like a shot in the darkness, felt the thought, I think I feel the Truth comin’ with dawn.

Near the flame burns of the hot fire received as a gift from above, a holy-hot Big Bang
Mankind’s happiness & the good that poses as bad & ugly, alas the song ended, hag
Free to see the things that I saw, many have seen & some promise to see before I die
As if the image has power beyond the fact that it’s completely in your tiny mind’s eye.

Blood flows through to the toe & finger tips, all the split end hair & hard, 10 penny nails
Blues makin’ the red all purple like a royal velvet rug of bear skin, a Davy Crockett sale
My psyche, my inner thoughts of my peace of mind I’ve loaned from the inner sanctum
I’ll return it once my trips terminated, I think immortality is here & now, enjoy it, I AM.
by
r j j stephan, i

c. Samedhi, 3-9-2024 A.D. @ 333 PMPST

{ Crafted the branded typos above while jammin’ to @BWStevenson #MyMaria on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/KBRoN4r5co0?si=0POxpZbHk5dWd8ry & @kENNYwAYNEsHEPHERD #BlueOnBlack link @ https://youtu.be/TEqX5CWh7tY?si=yCLtimPEIP41M1j3}

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)