#ricoSacto

Saturday, July 14, 2018

"FOOLS ON A TRAIN TO MY PLACE"



"FOOLS ON A TRAIN TO MY PLACE"
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I woke up one day over sixty years ago and to my surprise, everyone was asleep, still are
Wool or just ignorant blind faith has become the demon-erratic way of life, liberty’s gone
Took a pill when the pain was too much to bear, sat back in my easy chair and zoned out
A twilight place in the the plasma of my Sony, linked to my Bluetooth and yours no doubt.

It’s not that complicated if you begin from a First Cause of stars n’ blue skies, my dad Sonny
Yes, the rain in the rivers from the snow on the mountain tops, on fifths or ides of September
Day my daddy died and others on planet dirt, could have been in January, May or December
Nevertheless, logic and reason flow, streaming lines of data, a new form of life, a cyberbully.

Smoking, drinking, working, paying debts, buying things and services to live like a faux king
With faux queens expecting the royal treatment or you’ll be totin’ that bale, keep on truckin’
Lay down with dogs and you’ll get the fleas, bad boys need good boys to influence the blues
Boom boom or blam blam, it’s like a nightmare or dream, depending on good or evil of me.

There’s nothing personal about this so don’t take it in a foul way, don’t #eff up scat that I say
I’m not loaded for bear and I’ve got no axe to grind, this is a mere slight of hand to go ondelay
From the get/go you knew it was all about OUR food, drink and being all too goda#n human
My own PLAYlist from Hades is no diversion from the gods’ silent chants of vermin, A men.

Places in Space to go from pole to pole and all around the equator of continental nonsense
In this time, Time has been the measure of the revolution and the recession of plasma soul
Substance of the First Cause, the Unmoved Mover is right here and right now and you got it
Deep down inside of you and I and every other thing that lives on this Dirt, something’s Up.

by
r j j stephan, I { header’s Rene Descartes & Buddha & their #TwoCents #ForWhatItsWorth }
c. July 14, 2018 Saturday @ 9:11 AM E.S.T.
{ written while listenin’ to my dominance in this hemisphere within my empty Oneness & listenin’ to WAR THE BAND hits on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/O8K8NfMLyf0 }
*Saw WAR THE BAND ‘LIVE’ last PM @ the California State Fair outside in the beautiful California July night! I must have done something really, really good in a ‘past’ life to deserve it! peace/out Richard Joseph Stephan

 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)