#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

#HoneyBeeBuzz #Creepin'

 PURPLE LOTUS, #ENDS #BRINGIT

One, two, three four, A, B, I see it’s all in the stars above, buried in the dust and rubble below
Breathin’ the natural gas comin’ in and out for free, no tax on that yet, followin’ ebb n’ flow
In and out of the trouble inside this atmospheric bubble, so silly, nothing matters in the bowl
To you and yours, me and mine, us and them to nothing but the dead air, no life, gone soul.

Birds in the air and fish in the sea, snakes, worms, amphibians and terrestrials, the Time’s up
No more for me, feelin’ Ends of the whole thing approaching my face in this tiny, empty cup
From my head down to my ten toes, all 650 muscles tensing up tight, ready for hot-rod cars
Guilt and innocence out the window, blown away with the supernova, no wounds, just scars.

Who’s that slumerican chick walkin’ down the block, like she got a black belt in gang bangin’
Jerks willing to play, walk up and moments later, bleedin’ and wishin’ they would, they didn’
Nobody cares, crossed my mind in dreams, never came true before ending in smoked corpses
Filled the backrooms of the mortuaries and the morgues, crackers and punks, holes, sissies.

I wish a MFer would come git it, haters come down, ain’t hard to find me, nothin’ but chain
Cursed and blessed in One and the Same bag of bones, from heaven to go to hell, good pain
Perfect inside and perfect outside, no light in that Darkness, go there in the Rock and pretend
Hiding in a corner, disguise your presence, it’s over, you’re dead, you’re alive, hell, finis, End.

I’d take a bullet for her but she never has to know it, she forgot who I was, a hired hand Pop
No trouble and I really don’t G.A.F. much anymore, I wake up early and sleep way too late
But I still wake up every morning and walk the planet looking for trouble or comfort, both
Come to me in dreams and when I’m wide awake, ends in a purple lotus’ fire-smoke broth.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. July 10, 2018 @ 11:11 AM PST
{ written while listenin’ to #Jesus · Alexander King featuring Sonny Bama, Jellyroll & Gregg Fells · Sonny Bama · Jellyroll alter-RAP waffles with syrup link @https://youtu.be/m8AxTPEuNPU }

 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)