#ricoSacto

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

#TalkTalkTalk #WalkWalkWalk #ExitStageRight



I AM TALKIN’ TO YOU MY FRIEND! *

Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, October 23, 2018
-----------------------------------------------
I spent at least one minute thinkin’ about why I love you and can never let you go, I know
It’s a little bit crazy to think and actually say what I’m thinkin’ about you, we’ll take it slow
I’ve broken 1,024 hearts in my lifetime, that’s two to the ninth power, fraction distraction
I don’t just break hearts though, I eat them for supper and never have a leftover for my kin.

Kill all of my food and I never starve because I keep moving from place to place to hunt
One way or another, running into adversarial crews on the way would cause sanititiation
Nothing left to salute or even relate to historical record that they ever even existed at all
Once dead and gone, buried under the sand, billions of bones are free from Earth’s call.

Survival in the hostile matrix is all that’s necessary to appreciate the complexity of mind
Moving critical computations into action, in pure blind faith in logic, reason’s prime line
Money and a dream about getting every little thing a heart desires, solo need to nose bleed
Vows and promises to be aloof no more went down in flames, crave to be alone with greed.

Keep your finger out of my face, it’s big and fat and pointing at the wrong one, a gnat knows
Home is no place known, it’s somewhere forgotten, close to nowhere, nearly nothing, it blows
Cannot figure it out with astrophysics or arts of science and drama, what’s below here’s above
Terrain defined by the latitude and longitude of my attitude and addiction to muscles of love.

Special characters dancin’ on a stage at night, under moonshine without a care, wanna bail?
Yet ready to roll with the herd that moves with the families stuck close together, hide to tail
Performing the acts of reproduction and transactional analysis, in a counselor’s office, a liar
Pretending the beginning is something possible to remember, forget about Truth, hang #Fire.

Just because they thought they were pretty, acted distant and hard to get with it, forecast
Near and distant future based on the rear merchandised pallets, gettin’ ready for the blast
Holy center of Earth is ready to surprise the galaxy and step up, spill some milk, a lot less
Paranoia, inbred feeling that comes when confidence wanes, causes an inferior human ass.

by
r j j stephan, i * header IS THE @TheJerkeyBoys GIF i LIFTED, author anonymous
c. ROCKTOBER 23, 2018 @ 9:11 PM PST

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)