#ricoSacto

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

#ForeverIsNowAndThen #TwoPlusTwoAlwaysIsTimesTwoToo



HIT THE BRAKE, HOLY WEEK WISH
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, April 16, 2019
--------------------------
Miracles happen to those who believe that the possible can happen, that’s not impossible
If and only if the deal is that you get everything you can conceive and will to have in hand
Eating everything that’s healthy to eat so I don’t die younger than my pop, sister and brother
My sister and my mother always knew what I never believed, future shock’s a gift to woman.

The entire reason for this existence is due to the human female’s charm, Eve’s the queen, bow
Not literally but in a figurative kind of display of appreciation for greatness, takin’ it real slow
Inside or outside the paranormal is one and the same place from a diametrically opposite sky
As above, so below is what it all comes down to, if you get the drift, surf’s up so I gotta fly!

Back from the beach after I slammed my head into coastal sand, caught my last wave to die
It’s not that I won’t miss the beauty of her shine in the AM & PM on the bay, I will, I will cry
But I won’t look back to the hundreds of crests and curls I’ve drunk, deeply, some drank me
I wish y’all could have beat California girls but it’s a cosmic speck storm, a holy ape of the sea.

I know and you know when we’ve got to roll, just a minute or two before the trouble begins
Leftists and Rightest all come from somebody’s home, mother and father instinctively erred
Mating without knowing reasons why pregnancy happen to girls, all of ‘em look sidewindered
The guy, boy, man, the kid who allowed guilt to drill for baby concepts, invisibly now I see.

It dang sure ain’t my fault either so let’s just give each other that last shot at this we dream
Undercover or in the great wide-open, it all burns the whole way down because it’s like that
Soon after the alcohol mixes the blood’s feed to the brain, mind burns in effigy, holy cream
Acting appropriately for the sake of the jealous hearted and envious of fortune, bad luck fat.

Playin’ the cards close to the vest and throwin’ myself all in and calling the bluffers’ raises
Winning is what always happens before it happens, it’s an intent of the will of the ego mind
Come over here now honey, nobody’s home but you and me, lost in this cloud’s feckless sea
Shots of #TwoFingers stacked to the ceiling on the way to Hehl’s #WeedWhiskeyAndWillie.

Every moment moves on to the end of the line, can’t ever see it comin’ but pledge to watch it
Ending with empty glasses which were once full to the brim with the liquid jet fuel gettin’ lit
I stayed a little longer, I was a goner, I got you just like the last time, one thing led to another
Your hands were all over me, one last kiss and I had to go, you pulled me back, I fell in lover!

by
r j j stephan, i { #GetWellSoon Stevie Nicks’ face is the header<3 a="" class="_58cn" data-ft="{"type":104,"tn":"*N"}" href="https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/godspeedbaby?source=note&epa=HASHTAG" target="_blank">#GodSpeedBaby
}
c. April 16, 2019 A.D. Mardi @ 4:32 PM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to Brothers Osborne #RUM & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/h7wWinwIKnI }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)