#ricoSacto

Sunday, April 14, 2019

#WordsToSay #NoneOfYourBusiness #Weezer #Coachella2019

<3 br="" nbsp="">
THINK DREGS, #COACHELLA FUEL
Yeah, that’s me thinkin’ about bein’ underground, under a stone, my head’s busted, nothing
Why I came and where I went after the bones quit movin’ is the question for the once living
I am what I am, it is dead to you and your friends, your relatives, both dead and alive now
Present time’s space and in the future Space of the Past, I dreamt of a comical, Cosmic crow.

Waiting every day and night to resurrect myself and become erect for the DNA spigot spout
But something is missing, I think I know what it is but it’s impossible to know if you’re alive
Everybody and everything that lives must die, it’s the required progress of returning to Void
Recollect before your Ma & Pa conceived your DNA combo? No foolin’ Odin, Zeus or Lloyd!

Call it what it is, a miracle of spontaneous combustion of acidic essence of The Cell, The One
It’s always One for All and All for One, like the Three Musketeers, troubles for One are Many
Insignificant, invisible, undeniable plethora of a smoke, a film, no memory of host, it’s worse
A Being alone in Space, spinning clocks’ Time axis's Space of Earth’s body, I’m a starburst?

Back to the grounds of being under the rock of stone ages, no sound, no sight just stone cold
Demons of the republic’s social system want to excrete the genome back into the DNA pool
To mix the menudo back into the hodge podge mess of revolution of the masses to con itself
Into masticating and digesting the enculturation inherited from gypsies, tramps and thieves.

My name’s not as important as the factoid that my father impregnated my mother by surprise
There was no invitation to mate or to gestate for 9 months in the darkness’ warm, black hole
Where you think you can go if you get to a threshold of the #EventHorizon, matter turns dark
Squashed into a Singularity where I’m all of It, One God’s ‘FX’, a stoned philosopher’s snark!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. April 14th, 2019 A.D. @ 6:66 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to #LIVE #Coachella2019 with the other 3 & a half zillion snarks on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/bAS_E1D0UXw }
FINIS

2 comments:

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)