#ricoSacto

Sunday, October 27, 2019

#ComeAndGetYourLove #PositedPosts #SlowRoll #BottleOfWineAndAGlass #SpillIt @WARtheBand


COWBOYS TO GIRLS, Y’ALL TOO?
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, October 27, 2019
-------------
All alone in the middle of nowhere, orphaned without family, without friends, on Mars
I don’t mean maybe, I mean you’re actually all alone with no defense, just faster cars
To get to the end of the trip, the final chapter of your linear life, a monster is your soul
Keeping your 208 bones clickin’ and gettin’ the blame for events out of God’s control.

Plants and animals in the gas, the atmosphere of breath, of life on Earth or anywhere
Looking out your eyes and hearing inside your ears, tasting, smelling, touching hairs
Microscopic or macroscopic invisible to the tiny rods and cones under apelike pressure
What is real and what is fake is up to the eyes of the beholder and their professors’ fear.

Afraid that the Truth will set the slaves free from the masters, moves like Jagger’s bawls
One bright day you open up your eyes and see what’s been obvious to everyone but, y’alls
It’s not that your parents didn’t try to express their opinions, you got your program of god
Enshrined in the burned down, crumbled Parochial schools of the popes, here I’m hotrod.

Therefore, I’m here to watch my humble dreams become thin air, to change on/off, in & out
Lights, all electric transmissions cease and desist at my sign, MARK! Flame on, twist, shout
Protons on the thrust from outerspace’s burnt black holes and quasars, got sparks up my ass
Animated with or without you, only I matter in this matter, in this energy, in the matrix’ gas.

I can’t go on much longer without a kiss from your lips and a hug from your hairy legs & arms
Around the corner of the hood, where I hang with my gang’s white rabbit’s feet, lucky charms
Well, La Di Da, they told me when they were jealous of my prowess at humanities or athletics
Their wish from their inheritance of DNA was insufficient to be a cause of perfection, diques!

Don’t fret now youngsters and elders who won’t agree with self-pity of man-eaters, my gods
Tag along with your mind over the whole matter, look at the form, watch it disappear, poof!!
Perk up the water, boil it until it turns back to the gas above and below your jive, cat hot rods
Cream of the crops, homegrown underground, red and black dirt, El Dorado fools gold spoof.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Dimanche, ROCKTOBER 27th, 2019 A.D. @ 9:11 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to #CowboysToGirls The Intruders on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/PFbLzqFaykU }
 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)