#ricoSacto

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

#SameOldSameOld #WTF #AdInfinitum #HeadAche #BrainFreeze @JJCale @AlexanderKing

ROCK PICKUP, MUSCLE ATROPHY *
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, October 29, 2019
-------------------
Just you and me, right here and right now, pedal to the floor, we’re gonna get this down pat
Meaning is what we agree it is, that said, I will say this, I got the rock, I’ll carry it for a while
On the way to my first touchdown, I found nothing to be easy, it’s all a speedy fake I shat
Once or twice maybe thrice, I kept it real and told the Truth, I almost died takin’ a round in.

Troubled yes but able to get over it for the moments required for full attention and protection
One, two, three and on to infinity, there won’t be a day, not one revolution without me, boo!
Keep your friends close to your heart, enemies even closer, know it, whiskey’ll get y’all thru
Barriers to Ends we seek can be overcome, jumped, dug under, work around a mortal sinsin.

There’s trouble in paradise and I’ve got the rock still movin’ upside the mountain of aster Id
Fell in and out of the love that I needed to expel the lonely hearts tryin’ to attach to the orchid
Roses were red, white and blue in a whole bunch of wild scat, movin’ on movie screen silver
But the gold is where it’s all at, foundation of the warbucks and the #Papa regulations, the Id.

Now then, we’re in the same ballpark now, you and I playin’ by the same rules, blow and glow
No trouble to change the movement from North, South, West or back East, it’s an 8 mile high
Sounds like crazy talk is wild scat out of a holy vacuum black hole in a fake soul, go easy now
Friends, enemies, everybody else here and now, tasting the wasted God’s scat, hey #Pickup!

Full time wise men and wise women who know it all, I’m not talkin’ to you, read no further
Just me and the minions who have no idea what’s goin’ down here on Earth, wise guys to be
Fall in love not long after you begin to learn it’s a lonely place here with the discipline power
On being a woman or a humane man, battle-tested and compassionate hominid, hard to see!

There’s a few who know who they are and know that nobody knows who or where they all are
Among all of us, they will rise when the necessity arises, the gears are in neutral until triggers
Then and only then, probably shouldn’t say any more about it, imagine erasers, rollin’ papers
Empty matrix, all’s well, history’s real but deleted, atrophy causes extinction, fission Power.

by
r j j stephan, i *Header is @AtlasRockRollToCielo
c. TUESDAY @ 4:44 AM PST on ROCKTOBER 29TH, 2019 A.D.
{ *drafted while listenin’ to #Lifted Alexander King Chillout link @ https://youtu.be/33VUmE6zC4w ...got ‘lifted’ (actually, it was a piece of licorice 2 cents) at the WestSide #Woolworths Five & Dime in Chicago when I was about eight, became a cub scout and paper boy, athlete on the block, in alleys and formed the philosophy you’ll enjoy, or not, I don’t GAF! }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)