#ricoSacto

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

#BaFongoo #ImmediateSuspension #YoureOutOfHere #BeTheBlues #EventHorizon @VanAllynBelt



54 GAMES, WON ALL, LOST NONE
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, January 21, 2020
----------------- #PerfectImperfection ------------------
I have picked every winner in every @Superbowl from 1966 to 2019, won’t waste 2020 on me
Not because I want to lose, it’s just because I am betting my ace high full house on it, too high
If I lose, I start paying a mortgage again, if I win, I move to Hawaii, buy a condo on a blue sea
Of course you know that I’m all too human, with a dream that I had all in my own mind’s eye.

Just a moment while I scramble the matter and energy within the shape of the nothing I am
It won’t take very long, energy being a matter of Time in Space, random collisions, a flim flam
Imaginary functions of living for any reason other than to consume & convert x’s & o’s to fun
For no other reason than just because, that’s all of it, no revelation of a prize for being a One.

Amazing PhD’s putting the fear of Zeus back into the empty void of grateful deadhead grads
Masters of a gift to analyze concepts and induce or deduce rational conclusions, viable triads
On being a piece of the whole thing, it appears that’s all there is, it’s all you’ll get in eternity
Nothing personal between you and I and the darkness outside Earth, we’re God, we’re pretty!

Now, we’re goin’ way back to the 1960’s when I was in a high school I hated to be in, flunked
Both junior and senior year spent in summer school brushing up on American and English lit
Amazing that I got A’s in summer schools yet F’s in the regular school year of priestly revere
I graduated summa cum laude and the Nam war took me away, KIA on the battlefield here.

Sneeze and cough your way out of papa’s brand new bag, paper or plastic, wasted eye candy
Old songs from the teeny boppers, the beatniks and hippies and their minions, sung so dandy
Meaning and purpose delayed until the foresight becomes literally the hindsight’s savior king
Nobody knows on Earth can repeat the Super Bowl LIV win, #GameFace, almost a Will thing.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Tuesday, January 21st, 2020 A.D. @ 4:44 PM PST
{ Drafted while listenin’ to #SuperIntelligence on a loop on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/VL9bpCjazT4 & afterward listenin’ to #CosmicEnergy: Cold Sparks to Black Holes link @ https://youtu.be/0lTbQ4nPFjg }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)