#ricoSacto

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

#MoneyForNothing #SweetNothings

DRONE SEARCH FOR A JELLY ROLL
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, March 25, 2020
----------------  #JustSkipIt  ---------------
I was lookin’ for silver linings in the cumulus clouds but all I found was a philosopher stone
It was a little bigger than a pebble but not as big as an Irish potato, fit right in my palm bone
My best friends all died of going far away from me and losing my phone number in blue skies
Philosopher’s stones all over the roads and highways but they’re invisible to the naked eyes.

Plump like a fat arsed kid who eats nothin’ but white bread without the crust, husky little kid
To be grown up into six and one half feet of skin’s bone, mastered a PhD in metaphysical fizz
Heads up, hands down the master of the muster to get up and go, awakened so I went & hid
From the boogy men and the witches from the hollar, down by the swamp’s monster bizz.

Snow on the ground, ice on my windows, my engines froze but still turning over for the seize
All cylinders down and out from a metal merger, heat burned them into One, present to past
No creator of the motion, just a hunk of plastic and metal full of dinosaur oil and disaster gas
Makin’ the moves and the love that needs to be made for the sake of a genome’s survival fest.

All alone in the heavens between stars, black and blue but feelin’ good at 455 degrees below 0
Squared cubed gold from lead & sulphur, on this burnt cinder we’re wandering about a flood
Punked for decades, millenia with inadequate, false extrapolations of an invisible dead God
Truth interpreted by monks, nuns, brothers of our mothers n’ fathers, play that violin #Nero!

In form, out of shape with infinite content, an amorphous existence, something in particulars
In general, you can’t put your finger on it but it’s right there, gold lining in silverclouds’ liars
Darkness and a loud engine droning making me think that I’m the thing itself and I am all in
But who I’ll be, because of who I was, whatever I was, not a boy or a man, just all too human!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mercredi 25 mars 2020 Anno Domini @ 7:11 post meridiem
{ DRAFTED WHILE LISTENIN’ TO #PhilosophersStone by VanMorrison on youTube link in a loop @ https://youtu.be/PghOffQ-BrI }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)