#ricoSacto

Monday, March 23, 2020

#Trippin #PickItUp #ApologiesToAllOfTheSinghers #TheTwins #DebNDave #Soulman

IODINE & KRYPTONITE, SINGH IT
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, March 23, 2020
---------------------  #WaitForIt --------------------
There is no reason to believe the incredible story of my all too human sagas of cyber alchemy
For the love of the money or the love of being alone by yourself without a chum or archenemy
On time in the corner of Space set aside for the punishment for disobedient, laughin’ spades
And they laugh at you behind your back, havin’ fun with your learning tricks of the trades.

Sports games, weddings, wakes and funerals aren’t happening, nobody dies if nobody plays
So polite with the please and thank you as if it means someone will favor your future behests
Primitive as atoms bouncing around without a plethora of electrons in orbit, a neutron fuss
In the era of writing and singing words to the masses via electronic media, UFO’s gifts to us.

Balls of fire, balls of air, balls of water, sacks of stardust/earth dirt, a swelling mass’ of eyes
Nothing inside nor outside of the thing, a shaky, jiggling, solid liquid ready to metabolize
A byte or two of melodies, notes played on the keys of metal and ivory, lovin’ that rear view
Strummin’ and beatin’ the skins, we used to sing and dance after the hunt, before the BBQ.

So, the iodine kills the bacteria and the virus, the kryptonite gets out of synch with my iodine
No reason left in the answer to the equation, it’s merely an innocuous statement, I cannot fly
To the question that should never be asked if you don’t want the Truth, if you need it, OK fine
Laughing until you cry after you find out what I know, music’s in me & dyin’ to git too high.

Played out and still in synchronistic harmony with the noise of the spheres, ear piercing word
OM, I think, therefore I am, to know who you are is to know who I am, it is what it is, my lord
You must be kiddin’ me now, I got exactly what I deserved, I got back what I gave, I gave it all
I got it all, I did it in style, incognito without celebrity or recognition by minions, yepyep y’all!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. March 23rd, 2020 Anno Domini @ 4:10 PM PST
{ Chess-spaced on 64 squares, Black Queen’s rook to B-6, Checkmate & listenin’ to #NewRadicals #JustCantGetEnough & HITS Tube link @ https://youtu.be/io2erj8GhFc }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)