#ricoSacto

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

#EyesNeverMakeItUp #SeeNothing #SeeEverythingThereIs #TooMuchTime #NoTimeLeft

EPONYMOUS, I’M CAPUT, I AM ME
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, April 14, 2020
-------------- #WalkinTheLonelyPathAlone --------------
Nothing is forever, Maleficent knows and there’s no time to cry eyes out on this lonely road
There’s something you should know, walkin’ along this very lonely road to perdition’s load
Eternal punishment for what? For allowing bones and mud to be my mistress Earth queen
Now and then, actually it’s here and now because it’s just because, no reason for any scent.

From first to last breath, your and my illusions merge into the menudo of grandma’s love
Grandpa went to work and screwed the hookers in the alleys while gramma made me cold
Taught the young to be good and feel guilt for the disobedience to the law, the rule’s above
Commandments to behave or else we’re gonna get It, we all carry this Marlon Brando load.

How long can this go on? A minute or two, a century? Get smart and fulfill the momentary
It’s where the Reason lapses down into the vortex on the narrow way down to the singularity
Body aches no more because there are none, there’s no body, it’s just a chimera’s smoke ring
Left with you and I to cry and moan that mommy and daddy left us here with a tweet to sing.

Pride in the existence completed from the conception of the egg, the Easter of your mamas
Fiction or Truth mean nothing, they are conceptual analysis of the nature of beasts and stars
In Twilight Zone’s darkness, between air and dirt, my ashes left on a straight & narrow road
Seeking what I sought will give you the identical treasure, I found it’s lonely all alone, a load.

Who said the moonshine wasn’t ready for Primetime ? I said so that’s why, you know I’m It
The only One I’ll ever give justifications for my decisions to behave this way or that, it’s a Fit
I have them and nobody else does, it’s a curse and a blessing, you’re a moron and genius Foo
For the love of money, every breath I take, IT goes in and comes out, I Am this man’s pooh!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. April 14th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 5:05 Ante Meridien, Pacific Standard Time
{ Jammed out of my hard-arsed, head leading me back where I belong, the #LonelyRoad embrace in a #LOOP by Everlast On the Road to my personal Perdition, Truth I found is that we all gotta go when we gotta go, that’s free choice? Link on youTube @ https://youtu.be/wTnCXpW1n74 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)