#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 16, 2020

#RedSoloCup & #SurferParadiseAhead @TheBeachboys @TobyKeith #KoolMoeDee




ONE WHO GETS MY SURF UP
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, April 16, 2020
------------------- Gittin' the #RedSoloCup Ready ---------------
Hey, you woke me up and I just fell asleep a minute ago, what time is it? It’s 4:30 AM?
Or in the middle of a threat to your bread and butter, the have-nots are comin’ for them
Yo mama, hey daddio you and me got to sit down for a little pow-wow, chit-chat tres soon
In fact, there should be no delay, I used to make thousands playin’ and now nobody’s buyin’.

Nothin’ I got for sale is worth a nickel, not a thin dime and certainly not a silver dollar coin
Did you say what time it was a minute ago? Did you say it was 4:30 in the morning? Really?
It happens every day or so I’ve been told, I just arrived planet-side in the last 12 moons, see?
Where I come from back in the day, the 1960’s was Chicago, I’d heard ‘bout land of the free.

Watched the cowboy shows on black and white TV and a mouse club of stranger kids
Cartoons and slapstick in the feed until the Catholics got hold of my pride, saved a seed
Now I planted and grew it up out of the military grade, foreign soil penetrated my bids
For independence from the acres of sorrow from coast to coast, east to west, a live feed.

You could move or stay quiet and as still as a mouse in the corner, it don’t matter chief
Two feet on the ground, playin’ every game from marbles to hockey, won just like a thief
Better at the ways of the minions than the minions themselves, it couldn’t be helped, pal
It ain’t my fault that the chips fell my way, I got a bead on the targets’ bull’s eyes, hey Al!

Brothers, friends, father and his daddy before him, all named Al, ala to pizazz, it’s just Way
Of becoming aware that this existence may be All that there is, no golf in heaven, no caddy
It’s not because I like it that way, which I do but that’s not the Cause, Cause is my daddy
Before the one who made me where I am was born, there was another, ad infinitum today.

Looked for the egg which I used to be ready to progenerate, I was a perfect nekid apeman
What it turns out to be is just the philosophy and fortune of a random ape who knows Dap
Nobody could make this sheet up man! If you follow me, just put on some loud R & R man
I gotta go sit down in my rocker on the porch, play some Skynyrd for me, I’m takin’ a nap.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Thursday, 4-16-20 Anno Domini @ 12:12 PM PST
{ Drafted while jammin’ to THE YOUNG RASCALS greatest hits on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/FBdow8opyqc }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)