#ricoSacto

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

#RollTheRocksAwayFromTheStones #SeeNothingClearly #FatMan @SteveWinwood @Sting #BIKINI @Funkadelic #DukeAndGonzo

 FATMAN


SWEET SORROW, ROLL WITH IT CC!
Richard Joseph Stephan  ·  Tuesday, April 28, 2020
--  #SeekAndYouProbablyWontFindIt --
It’s always bad business to play one that you wanna bloviate for a long hit on a bamboo wong
You know the right ways and wrongs ways to act by the time you’re about thirteen, a beauty
After that, karma sets in to create something out of nothing, even up on a solo flight’s eternity
It is not for me to say or guess that your atheism or monotheism is moral or dead as a wrong.

I always wondered if my girlfriends ever came to see me play ball, then I recalled the Truth
I quit playing organized ball for the girls when I was 15 and watched the boys all fade away
With the women we married & shared DNA genes with, foul balls all gone, ball-less Chicago
Bruised ego that never was real, out of the CONUS on military orders, quashed paradise, HO!

From an historical record before I lose my touch to recollect the true feats, I thank you please
Some I had to tell myself just to make it to the next day, playin’ the music on or off the keys
Flats and sharps were as good as gooey honey comin’ from my lips to your ears, head shakin’
It’s all good either way you cut it, you and I have moments and if we don’t cash ‘em, it’s a sin!

I’ve got nothing new under this star, the sun that keeps me warm and above the ground zero
I know I’ve no choice in the matter, tryin’ to be careful may be gloom’s doom None can avoid
The happening is the way it goes, the way it’s always been, accidental appearance of intention
Will to Power to cause the effects of ones’ own prejudiced preferences, to be a King’s Queen!

It probably should not have taken this long to let the cat out of the bag but it’s a captive gig
All of the poor and rich get together whether they’re down and out or on the way to a shindig
Notes A thru G on the sharps and flats, majors, minors and sevenths, even holy diminished
Melodies from the top, high heels, short skirts, silk tops, short sweaters, PG & barefooted!

It’s not that complex my friends who are of the same ilk, this Dow Jones up for grabs, OMG
Can you see past the next evening? I cannot and I bet you cannot either, talkin’ to myself
If it happens that someone has to entertain this notion of being near the end of Ma Earth, aw!
Sadly, mankind doesn’t have the power to split the planet into smithereens, just a man phart.

Tweet sorrow, this was the paradise you thought you were waiting for, so let’s roll it all today
Wasted a century of air, impossible to recall, lost a fake magic touch to BlackJack & Mary J
#Cash & #Carried the wicked, bad business to the angels, long sweaters upon a shorter skirt
Matter alone is all there is, Nothing’s always been along for a joy ride, in the mind, holy s#it!!

by
r j j stephan, i { #CC is my pen-name! My muse #Roxanne’s #Facemasked GIF is below, }
c. Tuesday @2:22 PM PST o April 28th, 2020 Anno Domini
{ Drafted on a #2FER day, but inspiration came from Steve Winwood #RollWithIt in an infinite loop/link @ https://youtu.be/u_vkKozA8OI }

FINIS?W.W.A.R.D
#NoTimeLikeThePresent  #GoFigure

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)