#ricoSacto

Monday, June 29, 2020

#ShipAhoy #BringYourMamaAndSisters #AintThatAmerica @JimmyBuffett @JohnCougar

UNPOPULAR HAPPINESS, GIN-RUM
by
----  #YoungManInaTShirt #GreasyHair ----
In a manner of speaking, I’ve already found what I’d lost being born into a new faux family
Of men, of mice and the virus to the bacteria to the forms from silkworm to angry bee hive
Blood & bones created by the gravitational collapse of my atomic matter, It Is All I ever see
There is no other rational explanation for the existence of bloody gods struggling to survive.

Paranoid leaders moving to where they get advised to go by #BigBucks, ain’t no mercy boost
To the foothills where the roads are closed to the drifters and harvesters of my Acapulco gold
More of the Many than the Few are allowing the unelected and elected to rule a shoddy roost
Thinking ahead of the bus stop in the middle of the riot, the ghetto now, All broken I am told.

Where’s the tonic for the gin, that’s what I’m wondering and why not? You have a better gin?
I have the #TopShelf and you have the bottom’s up swill so that’s the end of the story, I win
Completely in the hands of the unknown and somehow more adept than I, supreme will of Id
Part of the Ego that I am, I allow this to be, with or without me in tow, I know, it’ll the CoVid.

If and when it occurs that the entire realm of existence is dependent on viral pandemics, Die!
It’s all over, historically, the grand illusion of the living left alone by the dead’s pie in the sky
Ouzo is what we can squeeze out of a crystal bottle’s neck, a tyro, a rookie, punk of a gangway
Head punk. new punk, all gonna go to the same place, to the fire or the dirt, my daddy’d say.

Full on foolproof method of freezing the hot matters into dry ice, where angels fear to go too
Because the burn is instant, chromosomes be damned, nature cares nothing about pedigree
You & everyone else will lie down, as y’all lay dying you’ll think of the errors of being human
Raw or cooked, the skin and bones remain the same, like the song, a rhythm in the key of C.

Now and then, from the hollar I hear the call to return for the things I forgot to bring it along
Knowing nothing special about anything in particular and just a casual observer of all that is
I have less of an ego and id than I used to when I was just a kid, wet behind the ears & wrong
Skip the olive, dry or wet, I’ll down either or both with or without you, just pour a 151-gin fizz.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, June 29th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 2:22 Post Meridiem Pacific Standard Time
{ Drafted while listenin’ to Looneytunes Adventure on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/j8hsq-mKLzg }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)