#ricoSacto

Friday, September 18, 2020

#TheBestEver #TODAY #GoodLuck #BadLuck #NoLuckAtAll @BobMarley @EricClapton #SNL

BLUES?
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, September 18, 2020
--------------  #AdInfinitumEtcetera --------------
Moments before the sirens began to scream their ups and downs of a demented whistle
All of the planes launched fully loaded with what is known as the In and Out, animal style
Now and then right over here by the river bank, I laid it right down on you, it was a drill
On the longest drive from a wake-up call between slumber and a somnambolistic pro skill.

Coming from innocence into the deluded philosophy of dead men who were mean and mad
I don’t mean upset with a position mad, I mean out of their mind type of mad, OMGs egad
Prometheus and Atlas moving the loads to the bottom of the mountain for Sisyphus’ outback
On the way up to the top of the plateau where angels fear to go, get ready, get set, jump jack!

Reversing the forward move of the pawns, skipping over them with knights to check the mate
It is not for me to say, I will be brutally honest yet I don’t mind if you want to lie to me, hater
One, two and uh I can’t recall what happened after that, lost my conscious awareness to a fate
I had no free will, I wasn’t in control of my own actions, I made love but I wasn’t all over her.

Gambling with the idiots who beget morons and fools who procreate the proletariat of macho
Hooters is an owl theme and the main attraction of the human genome’s species DNA, #Asso
Micromanage the boys on the way to being men, they do unto others’ reproductive game fun
On being alive we contemplate the nature of being dead, alpha to omega become all at One.

You cannot come to my corpse’s viewing because nobody will, I’ll be lost at sea, jumped a cliff
I am not what I used to think I was, nothing is closer to the sun and moon than to Earth’s riff
Description of Presence, alpha to omega is a fool’s errand, futility resistance in a Singularity
Matter of factoid checking the Energy of atoms, the nature of Good, Bad & Ugly is hypocrisy.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Friday, September 18th, 2020 A.D. PST @ 0911 hours
{ Drafted while listenin’ to the Saturday Night Live #2020DemoncraticDebate on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/y8EQFhj8ca4 }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)