#ricoSacto

Sunday, October 18, 2020

#YouAreNotIsane #YouAreNotInsane #YouAreNotInsane @Bread #EricChurch

SUNDOWN LAST ONE, BON SOIR

by

Richard Joseph Stephan·Sunday, October 18, 2020
----------- #SillyGeese -----------
Nothing matters at all in the end, if all there is left has nothing to do with me, yet I don’t fight
I’m feelin’ alright being alive here and now, golden dawn to hot, red sunset that wins the race
Not because it’s a comedy or that it’s funny but that I’m so happy to be here and out of Space
It’s very lonely when you’re all alone as a conscious being with nobody else anywhere in sight.

Pink or red, purple or royal blue come in random order from East to the West, as I drift away
Open season on the things I’ve been doing in the world since I was three or maybe just two
I’ve gone up and down, in and out, over and under but at this point, I’m just running point...
For the ones who’ll follow me from somewhere over the rainbow to the place the world ends.

Darkness is where you start and where the final tour of duty leads, age old, sick petty crimes
To ends we all must reach, it comes with conception and birth not to mention joker schemes
Around the sun’s ellipse that measure how long you’ve been going around in circles, 9 times
1 or 100 makes little difference when it’s over & out, memory may be a dream in my dreams.

Beams of sunlight from France and airborne bat flu from a Chinese peninsula, just as it was
To Hades or to Cielo, beer and whiskey won’t be there and neither will I, so to speak & fuss
Everybody except the celibate want to wind up knockin’ boots before too long, pops’ mamas
Birds need bees, I knew it like I know my hometown and headstones of my kin, Tony Llamas.

Piece of cherry frosting cake, my favorite pie full of cherries are the two desserts of my dream
All sorrow is gone after the first two bites, it’s all a matter of taste & directing thought flame
Buying the pain and suffering for the pleasure and sorrow you get whether you like it or not
It’s a matter of being there, all for one and one for all, tell the preacher and priest, God’s out!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Dimanche, ROCKTOBER 18th, 2020 A.D. @ 10:10 PM PST
{ Drafted while listenin’ to some Eric Church #DrinkInMyHand in a loop, https://youtu.be/usGv0gB2zEU }

 FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)