#ricoSacto

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Whitey, the Black Knight's chess checkmate! @EricChurch #RecordYear2020 @Santana #EveryYearRecordYear

SOUL AIN'T INSIDE, WHAT IT IS CAN'T BE!

Got the juke box on, reminds me why I came down
At bottoms up, honky tonk, under a neon slip sloop
Spinnin' on an imaginary dreamer's wedding gown
She loves it more than a cosmic ape's chicken soup.

Tell me it is going to be alright before I die, alright
I will say the world is a vision in a category of light
From a holy one to the dirty one, I'm everyone son
On my side, I'm gonna lie until I see infrared's gun

Two souls on either side of the Mason-Dixon line's fire
Particular subject and object without a predication sir
Points of order and mass of chaos with or without wings
Choirboys, altarboys, paperboy badboys' nailin' things

Mummies and the unseen buried and burned, all are One
In and out of the might jelly and jam just ain't no fun
Independence at the dawn of gold shining, scam of sins
Monday to a last gasp in a maze of token bones' slogans

One headlight and no taillight to make the journey Zen
Morons and idiots have the final say in holy dreamin'
To the rhythm and rhyme of the back beat's drummin'
Winding on down the road, shadows long then it's done.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Saturday, November 14th, 2020 A.D. @ 4:44 PMPST
{ Jammed out while enjoyin' the @Devadip @CarlosSantana LIVE on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/JAsfAuvFvh8 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)